After two months of daily use the H2O+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment has easily become one of my all-time favorite daily facial moisturizers without sunscreen!
- The bright blue gel simply looks happy when I apply it in the morning – seriously, it does, it puts a smile on my face just to look at it.
- The gel treatment sinks right into my skin and requires little to no wait time before I start my makeup routine.
- This gel keeps my skin hydrated all-day with no need to re-apply
- None of the ingredients irritate my sensitive skin – no redness, no itchiness, no weird patchy spots (what happens when my skin doesn’t like something)
- The formula does not clog my pores or break me out at all, really, not even blackheads.
- The H2O+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment can be layered if necessary without causing any tackiness.
- The finish is light, dewy and balmy and on days that I don’t feel like wearing makeup this can be worn alone and gives my complexion a nice youthful glow (glow – not shine –there is a big difference)
Here are some things to think about:
- If you have extremely dry skin this most likely will not be moisturizing enough for yo
- There is fragrance (it is second to last in the ingredient list – which would likely only irritate someone with severe fragrance sensitivity).
- Ugh, jar packaging. I’ve said it a million times, jar packaging is my least favorite because it exposes the products to bacteria (break-outs) and air (which can degrade the efficacy of the formula)
- There is no sunscreen – you will need to apply a separate Sunscreen of SPF 30 for daytime use
Here is the full ingredient list which I’ve pulled directly from the H2O+ Beauty website on 2/25/2017:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-7, Dimethicone, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Phospholipids, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Zostera Marina Extract, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zinc PCA, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Take note that the H2O+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment is free of Parabens, Mineral Oils and Phthalates.
Overall, I really do think that most folks with Normal or Combination skin will really like this product and will enjoy it as part of their daily beauty routine.
Have you tried this gel? What did you think about it? Let us know in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free for the purposes of this review. I have not been compensated for this review and all opinions expressed herein are mine, and mine alone. Additionally: I am not a dermatologist, esthetician, or any other type of skin expert. The opinion I have expressed above is just that, my opinion, and should not be construed as medical or professional advice nor is it meant to take the place of medical or professional advice.
Shop at Our Sponsor
This post first appeared on Beauty Ballerina-SkinCare, HairCare, Makeup, Nails, please read the originial post: here