The anti Dandruff package from Himalaya Herbals came with four products. I have already reviewed the Anti Dandruff Hair Oil and the Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. Now getting to the final product.
The Anti Dandruff Cream came in a snazzy tub. I noticed that the design has been changed now and the box definitely looks more stylish with its slightly more tapered shape. The product is supposed to be used before and after a shampoo. My hair tends to get very oily very fast so I skipped the after wash bit after the first time. If you do have dry hair, maybe you can go for it.
About the product
Price: Rs 80
Size: 100 ml
Ingredients: Melaleuca leucadendron (Tea Tree, Kayaputi), Tulsi, Coriandrum sativum (Dhanyaka), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary, Rusmari)
- Moisturises your hair very well.
- After wash you would feel your hair smooth and soft.
- After three to four washes one can notice a gloss, which I attributed to the cream, since the shampoo is quite drying.
- For short hair, this product is a good alternative to hair gel.
- Along with Shampoo and Conditioner, I have seen a visible reduction in dandruff.
- Natural ingredients, which is always a pro for me.
- Not good for those with oily hair.
- The cream has a stronger smell than the other products in the same line, so one may not like it.
The cream is available easily over the counter as well as online at their own website, Nykaa etc.
Rating: (3 / 5)