We found a new company that’s revolutionizing the Mattress industry. They offer a $4,000+ mattress for around $1,000, and instead of having to go to the store, it ships direct to your house, and can be setup in less than 15 minutes.
I just completed my own personal review of Lull,
Check out how easy it is to unbox your Lull mattress
But before we get into the review, let’s discuss the science behind Lull.
- Gel-infused top layer contours to your body and provides airflow to pull heat away from your body
- Proprietary foam layer supports your body to create optimal alignment so you can rest easily
- Durable base layer provides full body support that will last for years
- Lull’s multiple layers of responsive foam absorb movement so you don’t feel your partner (or pets) when they get up in the middle of the night
- The 1.5″ transition layer responds and supports your body so you don’t get that sinking feeling or a trampoline-like experience
- The Lull mattress is CertiPUR-US® Certified, which means it contains no harmful chemicals.
Some numbers about Lull:
- Lull is 7-times more durable than conventional foam
- Lull’s memory foam is 350% better at regulating temperature than typical memory foam
- Lull has invested 1000s of testing hours
So how does Lull stack up?
I’ve had my Lull for a full week now, and absolutely love it. I’ve got my old Amazon memory foam mattress leaning up against a wall in my bedroom, and it’s going to have to make its way to the curb shortly.
I bought a Casper mattress in the past, and having tried it out for a week, it just didn’t work for me. Casper was way too soft, and ended up hurting my back and neck.
With Lull, I’m sleeping better than ever. My old Amazon foam mattress used to get too hot, but Lull stays a nice cool temperature, plus its hardness level is perfect. It’s slightly soft, slightly firm, and doesn’t hurt my neck or back.
I can speak for @Threadtherapy, and she’s loving the new bed (“way better than Casper”).
You get 100 days to test the mattress and if you don’t like it, they’ll pick it up for free!
Lull has a 95% customer satisfaction rating, but if you happen to be one of the 5% that doesn’t love Lull they’ll pick up your mattress during the 100-night trial period (for free!) and give you a full refund.
“What do you got to lose?”
Check out the Lull mattress here.
Now you can also get $50 off your Lull mattress with the discount applied at the checkout.
The post We’re Obsessed With This USA-Made Mattress Company That Sells $4000 Mattresses for Just $1000 appeared first on Life, Tailored.