So I thought I’d share with you my top 10 things to do in my life. To be honest I could go on until 100 but to put things simply: life’s short.
- Travel – Ok. I’m a typical teenager, there I said it. Obviously this is a big dream of most young people, but travelling the world would be one my ultimate dreams as I’d love to explore all the different corner of this earth. Personally I don’t see the point of trying to hold down a 9-5 job for the rest of your life when there is so much more the world can offer you.
- Live Abroad – Another ambition of mine is to live abroad, for at least 6 months. My visions seem to contain busy cities such as Paris or Milan mind with relaxed mellow settings like Cannes or even Thailand. Whether it be during a year abroad at university or during a spontaneous pro-longed adventure, my view is that you can never really experience the culture of a region until you live there.
- Be rich – Now this goal may sound very superficial to some, but I really can’t complete any of the items on my bucket list until I earn some hard cash. Of course everyone would like a quick fix to get some money in the bank but that only truly come though hard work and graft – so let’s get saving!
- Live in my dream home – And with great money, comes great privileges. If I had the luck, I would love to find a studio apartment (or penthouse, if everything goes really well) in the heart of a city, maybe New York, and emulate all the great sets of films that I fantasise about.
- Swim with sharks – I know, I know. Some of you are thinking what an idiot I am wanting to this. To be honest, I love scuba-diving, having tried a few beach dives when I was younger, but I have never had the courage to go out on a boat, jump off, and explore the depths of the unknown. Also, I should add that one of my biggest fears is sharks and I just want a taste of the adrenaline that swimming with sharks can bring.
- Do a bungee jump – With many of my friends already having completed this, I want to do it even more! The rush of jumping off a platform so high up must be amazing and I want to have a taste of ‘falling with style’ – quote from none other than my hero, Buzz Lightyear.
- Do a skydive – On a similar wavelength, but I believe skydiving really does give the true taste of flying, I would preferably like to complete a jump for charity as it gives real purpose to the fun-filled activity.
- Make a film – Since I was younger, I’ve always been intrigued by the behind the scenes events of the making of a film, so what better way to experience it than to make one yourself? Lets’ be realistic, it’s not going to be anything to rival Harry Potter, but I think a 10 minute short film is possible, don’t you? Who doesn’t want some artistic flare in their life?
- Write a poem – Maybe a slightly more reachable goal, but having studied English Literature, I would love to try and create my own piece of beautiful writing that could be appreciated by so many others.
- Complete my bucket list – Finally, the hardest item on my bucket list, is to complete all of these dreams in one whole lifetime. And of that doesn’t work, maybe some of you guys can complete them for me?
This post first appeared on The Cheapest Way To Achieve Kylie Jenner’s: 15 Step Makeup Routine., please read the originial post: here