Twitter is an important Tool for reaching and engaging with customers. As a small business it is always challenging to balance the amount of time spent on social media. We decided to look at some tools that can help automate and reduce the time spent on twitter.
The list of apps is not exhaustive but can be used as a starting point for people looking to manage their time on twitter.
Scheduling Tweet Apps
- Tweetdeck – A good tool that gives you tabs of your twitter account to better help you manage and keep on top of your twitter activity. It allows you to schedule your tweets andintergrates seemlessly with your twitter accounts.
- Twittimer – A good tool for managing different twitter accounts with an easy design and User interface. For more functionality there is a paid upgrade optioon
- Twuffer – This is a completely free tool with no upgrade paid upgrade options. Funded by donations, it is a good tool to use.
- TweetLater – A simple and easy to use tool that allows you to view your timeline from within the tool itself.
- Buffer – This is a tool that shchedules tweets, does analytics on your tweets, can find tweets to share. It is an indepth tool but the full features are paid for.
- Hootsuite – This tool manages social profiles, not only from twitter. It offers a 30 free trial and is worth a try. It automeates content generation and publishing.
- Sprout Social – This is a tool that offers drafting, scheduling, publishing, real-time monitoring, comprehensive monitoring of you tweets. It has a 30 day free trial but then has different packages that are paid after that.
- Tweet4me – Works with buffer by sending a message to your tweet4me account to schedule your tweets with buffer. It is a free app but buffer has paid upgrades.
Twitter Tools for Following and Unfollowing
- Crowdfire – this tool keeps track of who hasn’t followed you back, who has unfollowed you, who is inactive, sends direct messages automatically to new followers
- Tweepi – This is a tool that helps weed out inactive followers, non follow backs and automates follow back’s all in bulk. A good time saving tool.
- Unfollowers – This twitter tool gives a simple list of those who you follow and those who unfollow you.
- ManageFlitter – this tool helps you analyse your twitter followers by different factors like; location, followers, language, last tweet and more
Twitter tools for analytics
- Twitter Stats – an IOS app that analyses twiiter accounts
- Social Bearing – a tool that analyses keywords, locations, interests, user names to help find people to follow.
- Bluenod – uses twitter hashtags to map out and visualise people and communities using the hashtag.
- Twitter Analytics – this is twitter’s own analytics platform that shows activity for 28 days like mentions, followers and top tweets.
- Daily 140 – this tool helps you find people, who they have followed and the tweets they have favorited
Tools for Content
- Nuzzel – a good tool to find out what is trending. It looks at the people you follow and finds the content they are engaging with.
- Swayy – this is a tool that analyses what your followers are in to and what they enjoy to help you customise your posts.
- Filta – this tool looks at the bio’s of your followers to find out what they are in to.
Tools for chats
- TweetChat – This tool is very good for twiiter chats. You type in a hashtag and you can follow and chat with the team live. Very good for community interaction and scheduled twitter chats.
- TwChat – this tool is good for chats on twitter
- Chat Salad – This is a tool that helps plan and shedule time across time zones for twitter chats.
Tools for mentions and monitoring
- Warble – this notifies you every time someone shares content from your website on twitter even if your not mentioned or they use a URL shortener. A good tool to see how many of your visitors recommend your content.
- Mention – this is a tool keep track of all your twitter mentions. It tracks, analyses and emails your mentions.
- Keyhole – This tool notifies you whenever a keyword or hashtag is is mentioned. Good to keep track of your brand, campaign, blog and more.
- MentionMapp – this is a tool that shows all the people you mention and the people they mention to help discover their interests.
This list of twitter tools is not exhaustive. These are just some of the tools we have found as we grow our online presence.
Subscribe for more……
The post Good Twitter Tool’s for Social Media Management appeared first on AfriArtisan.