If you wish to possess longer and stronger Hair, then Keratin hair-straightening therapies are a well-known option in the famous Monsoon Salon and Spa in Delhi. If you’re considering trying it, you should know this:
- What do you mean by Keratin? It is a very necessary protein that’s normally present in the hair.
- How does Keratin protein works? : A beauty consultant usually applies keratin for the purpose of hair straightening and this has become a very popular method in the salons. The process needs about 90 minutes or even a longer period, depending on your hair’s length. Beauty salon keratin products contain the Keratin Complex Eliminating Therapy by Coppola, Worldwide Keratin Complex, the La-Brasiliana treatment, South American Keratin Therapy and Hair Hair-styling.
- Time-Saving: If you usually style the locks to straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could considerably decrease your blow-dry time by 40% to 60% as researched by the well-known hair experts.
- Farewell, Frizz: Once the treatment is done successfully, the hair is no frizzier any more. It glows and becomes healthy. The treatment can be retained if you wet you hair in the rains.
- Wait before You Wash: You must not wash the hair ideally for four days after getting the keratin treatment of hair done. That’s because the solution needs an opportunity to work on the hair follicles and show its effect.
- Upkeep: After you get a proper keratin treatment of hair and after not washing the hair for at least 4 days, you should use sodium-sulfate-free mild hair shampoo to help maintain the therapy.
- How long does the treatment lasts on the hair? : If proper care is taken after the successful completion of the keratin treatment for hair, it lasts for at least two and half months.
If your hair has turned rough and frizzy with age and due to pollution there is no more to worry. If you are looking for a hair smoothing treatment salon, then go for the expert Global keratin hair treatment in the best hair salon in Delhi for the best results.
This post first appeared on Beauty, Hair, Fashion & Makeup Blog | Monsoon Salon & Spa, please read the originial post: here