When you are hanging out with your friends, it is only natural that you would want to take a photo to post on Instagram or Facebook. If you need help finding captions and quotes for friends group photo, then we have you covered. The following is the list of some of the best captions for friends group photo or images. You can also modify the following ideas to make a more unique option for your photo.
200 Captions & Quotes for Friends Group Photo
1. You know that you’re best friends when you can communicate with just facial expressions.
2. A day spent with your best friends is always a day well spent.
3. Friends are the key ingredient to a happy life.
4. F.R.I.E.N.D.S: Fight for you. Respect. Include you in things. Encourage you always. Need you around. Deserve you. Stand with you against the world.
5. Thank you so much for filling my life with laughter.
6. Friends are what make life so memorable.
7. When you are born, you are given a family that you can’t choose. When you grow up, you choose your family by picking your friends.
8. The greatest gift you can ever get is friendship, and I have received the best friends of all.
9. We do not remember the days that make life great, but the moments that make it worth living.
10. A memory may sometimes fade, but it will never truly die.
11. You are like my anchor and my safe harbor in the storms of life. Whenever you are with me, nothing else can truly matter.
12. All you need in life is someone who is just as weird as you.
13. Life was meant to be about best friends and amazing adventures.
14. No matter how many years pass, I hope we will always be in each other’s lives.
15. Do you remember all of the amazing times we have had? Let’s bring them back.
16. No man can ever be a failure when he has friends.
17. No one truly likes us expect us.
18. I would much rather walk with my friend in the dark than all alone in the light.
19. Friendship is the only thing that is truly precious.
20. My friends are the best. Life is that much sweeter because I have friends like all of you!
21. Friends are the people who understand you in a way that no one else can.
22. Read friends are family members in hiding.
23. Good friends are hard to find, even harder to leave and truly impossible to forget.
24. A good friend shows their worth during times of trouble and not just in moments of happiness.
25. If friendship is your point of weakness, then you are the strongest person in the entire world.
26. My best friend is the only one who can bring out the best in me.
27. A true friend is life’s best medicine.
28. My friends and I are the funniest people I know.
29. Some people have superheroes. I have super friends.
30. A friend is someone who gives you complete freedom to just be yourself.
31. Sometimes, being ridiculous and silly with your friends is better than any therapy.
32. My friends are like snowflakes: completely different, but always beautiful.
33. Once, we were best friends. Now, we’re just strangers with memories.
34. Friendship can only grow and blossom with love.
35. I don’t want to go to heaven when I die because none of my friends will be there.
36. There’s no such thing as a former or past friend because “friends” means forever.
37. When life gets crazy, the one group you can always count on is your best friends.
38. Friends are like angels who can lift you up when your wings forget how to fly.
39. The magic of friendship is a never-ending blessing.
40. One of the most beautiful things about true friendship is understanding and being understood.
41. Good friends never let you do dumb things . . . alone.
42. Friends are the paint that makes life colorful.
43. The road to a friend’s home is never long.
44. A friend will always make you smile, even if you don’t want to.
45. Love me now, but hate me never because true friends are always forever.
46. No man can be a failure when he has an entire group of friends.
47. An unexpected friendship is always my favorite type.
48. I love my crazy friends so much . . . they make me seem normal.
49. Memories are like a song that keeps singing in your heart.
50. It is the friends we meet along the path of life that help us to appreciate our journey.
51. My friends are my most valuable assets.
52. Happiness is having a bunch of real friends who truly care.
53. Friends are what makes the world so beautiful. Thanks for adding beauty to my life.
54. A true friend is the best blessing you could ask for.
55. The only way to get a best friend is to become one.
56. True friendship is not about always being inseparable. It is about being separated without anything changing.
57. The best reflection of yourself is an old friend.
58. Having a friend makes life worth living. Having a friend with the same mental disorder = priceless!
59. A friend is what your heart needs all the time.
60. Happiness is getting to talk to your best friend for hours.
61. I might be clumsy and clueless, but I still have friends who love me.
62. Nothing is ever so scary when you have a best friend to share it with.
63. I am so tired of missing all of my friends!
64. Friends, whenever I count my blessings, I count you guys twice.
65. True friendship is its own reward.
66. I love my friends. Because they are in my life, a cry less, laugh harder and smile more.
67. No matter what happens to me in life, my memories of our friendship can never be replaced or forgotten.
68. You and I are not just friends. We’re more like a small gang.
69. Best friends will love you, even when you are not being lovable.
70. Our friendship is the definition of awesome.
71. True friends are rare people who find you when you are in a dark place and lead you back to the light.
72. Best friends are designed to last forever.
73. A friend will buy you lunch. A best friend will eat your lunch.
74. You don’t have to be silly or crazy to become my friend. I’ll train you.
75. When the world lets you down, a friend picks you up.
76. A friend is someone who believes in you when you can’t believe in yourself.
77. I love anyone who can make me laugh, even if I don’t want to smile.
78. We are all born crazy. Some people just stay that way.
79. My friends are like a mirror and a shadow to me. A mirror ever lies and my shadow never leaves.
80. A friend isn’t someone who you have known there the longest. They are someone who showed up and never left.
81. We might be completely different, but we are still best friends.
82. No friendship is ever an accident.
83. True happiness is getting meet an old friend after a long time.
84. Life without your friends is like a blue sky without the sun.
85. My friends are like my books. I have a few, but they are all hand-selected.
86. Friendship is the only glue that keeps my world together.
87. A true friend uplifts your soul.
88. A real friend is seen with the heart and not with the eyes.
89. Life without a friend is like a broken pencil—pointless!
90. Why have a plan A or B when you have such crazy friends?
91. Only the people who care most can hear you when you are silent.
92. Hard struggles will always reveal your true friends.
93. One good friend can change your entire life.
94. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.
95. Being with my best friends is all the therapy I need.
96. Behind each successful woman is a friend who gave her all of her crazy ideas.
97. What’s tighter? Our jeans or our friendship?
98. Life might be a beautiful mess, but it is made better through your friends.
99. You will always be the most gorgeous flower in my garden of friendship.
100. Welcome! You may enter as a guest, but you will leave as a friend!
101. Your friendship is like a gift I get to open again each day.
102. As we grow older, we realize that the quality of friends is more important than the quality.
103. Friendship is a horizon that keeps expanding as we get closer.
104. Always better together.
105. Life is always better with friends.
106. True friendship is like a plant that grows slowly and blossoms over time.
107. A friend knows the song of my heart and sings it to me when I’m feeling sad.
108. A good friend will know all of your stories. A best friend helps you to write them.
109. Sometimes, my self disappears when I am around you.
110. Friends may come and go like the waves of the sea, but a true friend will hang around like an octopus on your face.
111. I am never alone because my friends are always with me, even when they are far away.
112. Friendship is like the fire that warms your heart.
113. One thing is for sure: no one genuinely likes us, but us.
114. My friends ad I are trend-setters.
115. Life is worth nothing if you can’t share it with friends.
116. Friends are just chosen family.
117. A loyal friend is harder to find than a tear drop in the ocean!
118. Best friends are hard to find because I already stole the best one.
119. We might fight for 5 minutes, but we laugh for five hours. That’s what friends do.
120. Good friends never say good-bye. They just say, “Until next time.”
121. True friends are like a sparkling diamond: Precious and hard to find.
122. Best friends are like heaven on earth.
123. With friends, even hell on earth looks like heave.
124. Best friends will stick together until the very ed. They are like a straight line that does not bend.
125. You guys are the reason behind every one of my smiles.
126. Only a true friend can leave behind footprints on your heart.
127. There are ships with sails, big ships and small ships. The best ship of all is friendship!
128. Live your life, laugh a lot and love forever.
129. The language of friendship exists, not in words, but in meanings.
130. A friendship has no promises, demands or expectations. It just is
131. I love all the nights I can’t remember because I have friends I can’t forget.
132. My friends—forever and always.
133. Friends are always loved, forever in our hearts ad never truly forgotten.
134. Coffees and friends: the perfect bled.
135. 11 amazing letters. Two simple words. One exceptional meaning. BEST FRIENDS.
136. The richest man is the one with the dearest friends.
137. I love my tablet because all of my friends live in it!
138. With you, I forget all of my problems and time stands still.
139. A truly great friend is hard to find, challenging to leave and impossible to forget.
140. True friendship starts within close, loving hearts.
141. For a good life, surround yourself with people who make you happy.
142. A friend is someone who makes you laugh more and cry less.
143. Strangers think I’m quiet. Friends think I’m chatty. My best friends know that I’m totally insane.
144. True sadness is not getting to see your best friends for a long time.
145. I am one of those girls that every group of friends has to have.
146. Friends are our guardian angel’s way of taking care of us.
147. Good friends are like the stars in the sky. You might to be able to always see them, but they are always there.
148. Friends are like the siblings that God forgot to give us.
149. Whenever you fall, I will always pick you up . . . after I’m done laughing.
150. True friends may be apart in distance, but not in their hearts.
151. A friend loves you all the time.
152. It is such a blessing to have a friends group like you. 153. Just missing the best friends in the world right ow.
154. A friendship multiplies all the good in life and divides up the evil.
155. A beautiful memory is like an old friend. They might not be constantly on your mid, but they are always in your heart.
156. A good friend makes life merrier.
157. A friend can be born, but never made.
158. A best friend is like a hangover. Even when the party’s over, they are still around for the clean up.
159. Never let your friends become lonely . . . keep bothering them.
160. I love all of the friends who I can be crazy with.
161. Friendship is the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
162. When a friends group gathers, the laughter is greater than at a comedy show.
163. The greatest gift of all cannot be found in any store, but in the heart of a true friend.
164. Miles may be between us, but we are not truly apart. Friends are not about the miles, but about the heart.
165. It is the friends we meet in life who help us fall in love with the journey.
166. If you surround yourself by clowns, don’t be shocked when your life looks like a circus.
167. Friendship is like one soul living in two bodies.
168. Life would be so boring without such crazy friends.
169. Other than coffee, my friends are my favorite.
170. If you have ever had a best friend, you have ever truly lived.
171. Friendship is not one major thing; it’s a million little things.
172. Friendship is a connection by a knot tied by the hands of an angel.
173. A true friend always thinks you’re a good egg, even if you are a bit cracked up.
174. To be with old friends is the most heart-warming feeling in the world.
175. Always devote your time to the people who make you see the world differently.
176. Best friends forever—our friendship is truly timeless.
177. Memories are like the precious, timeless treasures of the heart.
178. The days that I spent with my friends group are the best days of my life.
179. Our photos are a return ticket to a memory that is already gone.
180. Even if we are miles apart, we are always close together in our hearts.
181. Sweet friendships rejuvenate the soul.
182. People may come and go, but the best ones will always hang around.
183. Best friends never judge each other. They just judge everyone else—together!
184. Having a good friend is like discovering your other half.
185. Friends are like Twinkies—all the good stuff is on the inside.
186. Because of my friends, WORRY is not part of my vocabulary.
187. Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
188. Crazy Friends + Good Friends = Wonderful Memories!
189. Best friends make the difficult times easy ad the good times great.
190. Keep calm and remember to appreciate your friends.
191. I couldn’t imagine life without my friends.
192. The best decor for your home is the friends who frequent.
193. My friends mean the world to me.
194. When you get to talk with old friends, you realize just how much your life has changed.
195. When you find friends as crazy as yourself, you realize you have everything.
196. Friendship is the only ship that can never sink.
197. A best friend is like a lucky clover: impossible to find, but amazing to have.
198. I was just innocent and naive. Then, I met my best friends.
199. Friends give your life meaning.
200. After a long week, the only thing I want is drinks and time with my best friends.