While everyone focuses on sending long, loving Paragraphs to their date, best friends tend to get left out. Best friends are the people you turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on. Through every relationship and break up, your best friend is always there for you. They are like the lifeline that keeps you going when times are tough. While there might not be a Best Friend Day to celebrate your Friendship, these long paragraphs to send to your best friend can help. These long paragraphs can show your best friend just how much they mean to you.
25 Long Paragraphs to Send to Your Best Friend
If you need ideas to get you started, these long paragraphs to send to your best friend can help. You can modify them to reflect your relationship, or you can use them exactly as they are written. With these long paragraphs, you can show your best friend how important they are in your life.
1. To the best friend in the entire world: please never, ever leave me. I have no clue what I would do without you at my side. I need you to hold my hand through the good times and the bad. You are the rock that guides me and keeps me sane. I love all of the laughter and the memories that we have shared together. No matter where we go in life, I know that everything will turn out alright because you are always at my side. Good morning and have a day that is as amazing as you are!
2. There will sometimes be days when we can’t see each other. You might leave for an amazing college, or I might head off on an adventure in Tibet. No matter where we go, I know that our friendship will stand the test of time. We may not be able to talk to each other or hang out as often, but our friendship will always remain. No matter how often time and distance get in the way, you will be my best friend forever.
3. Thank you for always being honest about how I look and never letting me go out in an outfit that I look silly in. Thank you for telling me which guys are a mistake and for staying with me through the break ups when I found out that you were right. Thank you for never judging me and always making me feel like I am smart and funny. Most of all, thank you for always being my best friend through the thick and thin.
4. It feels like we have known each other for an entire lifetime instead of just a short space of time. It is amazing to see how much of an impact one person can make on a life. You light up my bad days and make the good times even better. I hope that we can remain friends for many, many years to come. I am so Lucky to have found a friend like you. No matter how many arguments we have, who we date or where we go in life, I know that I will always have you as a friend. Thank you for being my best friend.
5. This morning, I woke up thinking of how lucky I am to have a friend like you. I can only pray that our friendship will continue to blossom forever. Each and every day is important to me because I have a friend like you in it. You are my favorite person in the world and my best friend forever.
6. You have been there for me through all of the good times and the bad. When I was down, you picked me up off the floor. I haven’t always thanked you for all of the things you do, so I wanted to do that today. Thank you so much for always being there for me. No matter how bad life is, I know that you are always there for me. I cannot possibly tell you how much your friendship means to me, so just know that I am so grateful to have you as my friend.
7. When I thought that I was alone in the darkness, you were there to light my way. I never expected to find such an amazing friend. As soon as we met, it was like something clicked. You instantly became a part of my life forever. Your friendship is like a lifelong gift that I am blessed to have. Thank you for always being my dearest, best friend.
8. I never thought that guardian angels existed until I met you. Now, I am pretty certain that guardian angels walk the earth under the guise of best friends. You pick me up when I am down and tell me before I make a stupid mistake. During the good times, you celebrate with me. I am so lucky to have such an amazing guardian angel in my life.
9. I cannot believe how many years we have known each other! It feels like we are getting old, and there might be some truth to that! So many of my memories have you in them. I hope that one day, we can start causing trouble and making jokes in a nursing home together as we trip over our walkers. I am so glad to have you as my friend, and I am grateful that you chose to be a part of my life. Thank you so much for always being my best friend.
10. There are so many languages that we can use to say thank you, but none of them are enough. If I said thank you in every language in the world, it still would not be enough to show how grateful I am for your friendship. A true friend only comes along once in the lifetime. You have changed my life for the better, just by being in it. If I have not told you how much I appreciate your friendship, please forgive me. You are so important to me, and I am so lucky to have you as a friend.
11. When we are born, we are given a family that we have to have. Once we are older, they say that we choose our family by who we marry and the friends we have surrounded ourselves with. I might make a lot of mistakes at times, but the one thing I am sure of is you. With your friendship, I have chosen the best family member possible. I am so unbelievably lucky to have you as a friend. I hope your day is as great as you are!
12. I have had many friends throughout the years. Some friends were only there for a few months, and others lasted for years. Through the thick and thin, you have always been there for me. Over time, you have shown yourself to be a true friend and someone who I can always rely on. Thank you for always being there for me and for always being my best friend.
13. No matter where we go in life, I always want to remain your best friend. I want to be the person you turn to after a bad day, and your source of brightness during dark times. During the good times, I want to laugh and celebrate with you. Through thick and thin, I will remain at your side. I cherish your friendship and am so happy that I can call myself your best friend.
14. When you are around me, I always have a reason to laugh and find joy in life. When you are gone, it is easy to focus on the bad moments in my day. You bring a light and brightness into my life. From your funny jokes to your charm, there are so many reasons why I am thankful to have a friend like you. You are the most reliable, true friend that I could ever have. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
15. Roses are red, violets are blue, you might not be my lover, but I still love you! While I might not be a good poet, I can still tell you just what your friendship means to me. I am so unbelievably lucky that you chose to be my friend. Whether life throws us a curve ball or gives us joy, you are there to celebrate with me or support me through it all. I may not be sure of everything in life, but I now that having you as a best friend is the best thing that could have happened to me.
16. I have never had a friend who I could lean on during the bad times. I know that you are always there for me, and you have let me lean on you for support. No matter what happens, I want to be the person who you can lean on when you need help. My one goal is to be as good of a friend to you as you are to me.
17. We might go through many problems over the years, but I know that you will always be there for me. Plus, I know too much about you for you to ever leave me! Just kidding—I would never share your secrets. Thank you for always being my best friend.
18. Thank you for being the person who makes me laugh and who wipes away all my tears. Thank you for helping me plot revenge against bad boyfriends and new girlfriends. You have changed my life in so many ways, and I am so thankful to call you my friend.
19. Sometimes, a person enters your life who changes it in ways that no one else can. You have made me a better person and made my troubles in life bearable. You are more important than any family member or lover. Thank you for sticking with me in the good times and the bad!
20. I hope that your day is as amazing as you are! I am so blessed to have a friend like you in my life. You always make my days better, so I hope that this message will help you have an awesome day!
21. When we were children, we hurt our knees together and ran after the ice cream truck. As we grew up, we cried over wine after break ups and had movie marathons together. Having your friendship has been a beautiful experience. As I look back at all the memories we have shared, I realize that all of my favorite memories in life have you in them. Thank you so much for being my best friend!
22. If I had all the money in the universe, I would use it to treat you to a dinner and a movie. While we do these things for our dates, I think that we should do them more often for our best friends. Unlike a date, you have always been there for me. Through every break up, you are the person I have turned to. I might not have all the money in the world, but I have all the love in the universe for you, my best friend.
23. We have spent time together and time apart. Even when there are miles and time zones between us, we have managed to remain friends. Through every obstacle, we have stood together and become stronger. I know that there is nothing that can pull us apart. Each obstacle or problem is only a chance to show just how strong our friendship is. I appreciate your friendship and am so grateful that I can call myself your best friend.
24. Most people are not as lucky as us. They might have a friend for a while, but they can never find a true friendship that lasts a lifetime. When they do find that special friend, they aren’t always smart enough to realize it. I count myself blessed to find a true friend like you and to know that I have the most amazing friend in the world.
25. A true friendship is measured by how close the friends are and not how long they have been friends. Our bond has made us into the closest of friends. Through rough times, you comfort me and cry with me. Through the good times, I know that I can always celebrate with you. Thank you for always being my best friend—I hope you have a day as awesome as you are!