We all are always on the lookout for good beauty hacks, and Lipstick hacks are as classic as it can get. Lipsticks have a special place in our makeup staple and we can never get enough of them. There will be around 5 lipsticks lying and rolling in your bag – How about we give you some quick tips and tricks that will help you last your relationship with your favorite shades for as long as you want? Scroll down to know a thing or two!
1. For a smooth application of the lipstick, use a clean, disposable mascara wand to exfoliate your lips. You can apply some lip balm before so that it’s easier to remove any flaky or dry skin that’s there.
2. To keep your lipstick off your teeth, put your clean index finger in your mouth, make a pout around it and pull the finger out. This will remove any lipstick that might have come on your teeth.
3. Use your lipstick as a blush by taking some color on your finger and blending it on your cheeks in circular motions.
4. If your eyeshadow is crumbling down, fret not girls! You can use it as a lipstick if it’s a color that you wouldn’t mind wearing on your lips. For this, take the eyeshadow and mix it with some lip balm there it is, your lipstick is ready!
5. No matter what lipstick you have, turn it into a long-lasting wear with some translucent powder. Swipe on your lip color, hold a tissue on your lips and dab some translucent powder over it. This will lock in your color and will make the lipstick stay long.
6. Pop your lipstick color by applying concealer on the outline of your lips (You can try the FitMe! Concealer) after you’ve applied your lipstick. Not only will this will create an illusion of fuller lips but also cover up any color that’s bleeding outside the lip line.
7. To save your lipsticks from this scorching heat, store your lipsticks in the fridge to prevent them from melting.
8. Have a broken lipstick? Don’t worry! You can reattach the lipstick by melting the end of the broken tube with a lighter and placing it with the base in the packaging. Now melt the two pieces at the point where they meet so as to fuse them together. Be careful not to overdo it or else you might end up melting the entire lipstick.
So girls, these are a few lipstick hacks that we have up our sleeves. Would you like to add any more to the list? Share them with us in the comments section below. And oh, do give a shot to these hacks and tell us which one is your favorite.
The post Lipstick Hacks Every Girl Should Know appeared first on Instaglam.