To maintain a beautiful body, you need to give special attention to every part of your body. This means that you have to take special care of your underarms as well. During the summer months it is very important that you take good care of your Underarm area and keep them clean and hair-free. You can remove the underarm hair in various ways. Just shaving and going to the salon are not the only two options to remove them.
There are some natural remedies to help you remove the unwanted hairs form your underarm. They have proved to be very effective in the long run. You can remove the underarm hairs in just two minutes with some of these home remedies. They are simple and easy to do.
How to Remove Underarm Hair:
- 2 cups of sugar
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup of honey
- Take a bowl and fill it with water. Put the bowl on the flame and boil the water for some time.
- Once the water starts boiling, you can add the other ingredients to it. Mix them well.
- Now boil the ingredients in the water for about half an hour on a low flame.
- When the solution becomes brown in colour and its consistency becomes thick, you can remove the bowl from the flame. Keep it aside to cool.
- Now you have to wash your underarms with water and pat dry the area by using a clean towel. This helps in removing the sweat from your underarm area.
- Take a baby powder or talcum powder and dust your underarms with this powder. Using the powder is very effective for getting rid of the extra oil from your armpit region.
- Now take a flat spoon and spread the mixture you have prepared on your armpits. Make sure that you spread it evenly. Remember to apply a thin layer. Never make it thick as a thick layer can make the process messy.
- After you have applied the mixture in a thin layer, allow it to harden for a while.
- Once the mixture is dry, you have to tighten the skin of your underarms and try to peel of the layer you have applied using your other hand. It is important that you are very quick when you pull it off. This is because if you do it slowly, the wax can from wrinkles. As a result, it will not be able to remove the hairs properly.
- Once you have peeled it off, you have to clean the left-over residue of wax with water and soap. Pat dry the underarm area and then apply a light moisturiser on the waxed area. This helps in keeping your skin soft and smooth.
- Once you are done with one underarm, you can repeat the same process with your other underarm area as well. But before you use this wax, it is important that you do a patch test. For this, you have to apply the wax on a small area of your skin. Leave it on the skin and see if causes any irritation or allergy on the skin. If no allergy is caused, you can apply it on your underarm.
You can use the same mixture for body waxing as well. Store this in a cool place and when you want to use it, take some of it and heat it before you use.
This is regarded as one of the easiest ways to remove underarm hairs in a natural way. But some people may be allergic to some of the ingredients in this mixture. These people can follow some other natural ways for getting rid of the underarm hair. Some of the ways are as follows:
How to remove underarm hair naturally?
Chickpea flour mask:
Chickpea flour is good for a number of things. It is also good for removing the unwanted hairs from your underarms. To make this hair removal recipe, you have to take one bowl and add 4 to 5 tablespoons of chickpea flour to it. Now add one teaspoon of fresh cream, 4 to 5 tablespoons of milk, and one tablespoon of turmeric. Mix all the ingredients well to get a fine paste. Apply this paste on the underarm area evenly in the direction of hair growth. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then you can rub off the flour. Once you have rubbed off the flour, completely with your hands, you can wash it off with plain water. You can do this once every week to get rid of the unwanted hairs from your underarm area.
To make this mask you need the white portion of one egg and one tablespoon of sugar. Mix them well to get a fine paste. Apply this mixture on your armpits and wait till it gets dry. Now pull off the egg mask in the direction opposite to the growth of hair. This way the hairs on your underarms will get pulled off. Wash your skin with water and then apply a light moisturizer.
Egg and corn flour:
Egg and corn flour can help you remove underarm hair in a natural way. For this you can take a tablespoon of corn flour and a tablespoon of egg white. Mix both the ingredients well. Now you can apply this on your underarm area let the mixture get completely dry. Wash it off with water.
Milk and turmeric:
To make this mixture, you can take two tablespoons of milk and add one tablespoon of turmeric to it. Mix them well to get a smooth paste. Now you can apply this paste on your armpits. Wait for some time and let the mixture dry. Once it is completely dry, wash it off with water.
Sugar and lemon:
This is one of the age-old methods practiced to remove unwanted hairs from the body in a natural way. You need two tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of sugar for this. Mix both the ingredients to get a smooth paste. Now apply this paste on your underarm area in the direction of hair growth. Let the mixture get dry. Now clean it off using a wet cloth that is clean. Try to apply this twice or thrice in a week. Soon you will notice a decrease in the growth of your underarm hair.
The post Tips for Removing Underarm Hairs in Just 2 Minutes appeared first on Stylish Walks.
This post first appeared on Stylish Walks - All About Beauty, Fashion, Makeup,, please read the originial post: here