When Rothco sets a goal, not only do we meet it, we exceed it! Together as a team, Rothco raised $512,940 for local grassroots charities located on Long Island, New York, this year. Rothco employees raised over $128,000 and then Rothco as a corporation tripled those contributions. Together we raised over a half million dollars for 2017.
For over a decade Rothco's team members have come together during the holiday season to raise money for local Charities. In fact, over the past 4 years, Rothco has raised over a million dollars for charity, $1,333,009 to be exact! 100% of that money goes directly to Long Island, NY based grassroots charities. This year Rothco donated to seven very deserving local charities, including:
- Angela's House - provides residential care and home health care to critically ill children in Suffolk County
- Hope House Ministries - provides housing and Support for at-risk male adolescents.
- Gerald Ryan Outreach Center - provides counseling, food pantry and assistance to local families in financial crisis.
- Pronto - provides food, support, clothing, etc. to the Hispanic community.
- A Mother’s Kiss - provides support and counseling for families of critically ill children.
- Long Island Against Domestic Violence- provides a range of services that help over 14,000 Long Island adults and children each year to escape from abusive relationships and build new lives
- Suffolk County United Veterans - provides counseling, support services for U. S. Veterans of the Armed Forces.
In addition, to the monetary contributions, Rothco’ team members also coordinated a holiday gift drive for local deserving families. We donated much-needed Christmas and holiday gifts to over 15 kids.
Here at Rothco, we realize how fortunate we are and are always looking for ways to give back to the community we call home. That is why we take our charity program so seriously. Each year we set out to beat last year's total contributions because we know how important it is for everyone to have a happy holiday.
2017 was a truly amazing year and we cannot wait to see what we can do as a team next year. Go #TeamRothco
To learn more about the charities Rothco supports please visit Rothco.com.