Yes! I'm back with another lip DIY! But to be honest, I'm having great fun making these lip DIY's! Whenever I make any DIY, whether it's a craft related one or makeup related one, I feel all crafty and real goood when I make it! The bottom of the actual lip tint has a lava lamp effect, so it looks SUPER cool. Anyways, this DIY is so easy to make and this tint makes your lips look so pink with a natural touch. It also makes your lips more pink!
Continue Reading if you want to make this ahh-mazing DIY Lip Tint! ♡
- Coconut Oil
- Beet Juice
- Petroleum Jelly
- Sequins/Glitter (Optional)
- Empty Roll on Bottle
1. Put some Petroleum Jelly into a bowl
2. Flatten the petroleum jelly on the surface of the bowl
3. Add the coconut oil in
4. Now, add the Beet Juice. Adding the beet juice at the end will add a "lava" effect
5. Mix thoroughly
6. Insert a funnel in the roll on bottle
7. Start pouring the tint inside
8. Add some sequins or glitter
9. Lastly, pop on the lid and shake to see a lovely Lava Lamp effect!
Finally! I've got admit that this is my favourite lip DIY so far! when applying the tint, you can keep it on or wipe it of to reveal a lovely and natural colour. If you decide to keep it on, your lips will get an extra glossy look. This stays on for about 2 hours. The coconut oil, petroleum jelly and beet juice go together perfectly! You should definitely try this amaze DIY out! You'll love it, I'm a 100% sure!
Comment down below what you want me to do next! Love you guys! :)