What is Botox?
It is the controlled use of Botulinum Toxin mixed with certified natural proteins for medical and cosmetic purposes. In the beauty and cosmetics industry, it is used to relax or paralyse facial muscles which cause age lines and wrinkles.
How to prepare for a Botox treatment?
Preparation starts 2 weeks before the treatment:
- Abstain from consumption of alcohol.
- No anti-inflammatory medications.
- No aspirins.
How does Botox work?
- The areas on your face with a wrinkle or sagging problems are temporarily marked.
- It is injected with fine needles in specific areas.
The natural effects start showing within 3-4 days
- Reduce frown lines between eyebrows
- Treat crow’s feet for a certain period of time
- Reduction of overall lines and wrinkles
- Age lines or saggy muscles can be improved
Immediate Side Effects
- Sweating after the treatment is common side effect
- Avoid touching the treated areas for a day.
- Headaches, which rarely ever occurs, will end in 1-2 days.
- Some may experience eyelids drooping which will end within 3 weeks.
- Slight bruising, if any, gradually goes away. Give it an hour.
- Validate certified doctors and clinics
- Don’t opt for Botox if you have muscle problems
- Don’t opt for it if you have nerve damage issues.
- No botox During pregnancy and breastfeeding
How long does a Botox last?
It can last for about 3 to 6 months when taken care of!
Where: Ground Floor, Gulf Tower, Oud Metha, Dubai
The post Getting Botox? Experts at Medstar Healthcare has an advise for you! appeared first on Fabogo.