This week we caught up with Switzerland based Alison Liaudat, the founder of Bangbangblond.com.
Bangbangblond is a true reflection of her passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Her vivid sense of fashion and her individual twist in Style is what sets Bangbangblond’s feet ahead in the fashion blogging world!
1. What was the driving inspiration behind starting your blog?
I have always been the kind of girls who were scrolling blogs every day, it has been in my daily routine for a while. I’ve always been fascinated by the fashion industry and starting a blog was a great opportunity to step into this world. In 2013, I was working for an online shop and wanted to build a personal project outside of my profession.
2. How would you describe your own personal style?
My style is versatile and in a current evolution. I Love stepping out my comfort zone and trying new trends. I am very open and often wear a look totally different from a day to another. Most of the time I will say that my looks are elegant and chic but don’t be surprised if you see me with a boyfriend jeans and a pair of sneakers because it also happens!
3. The biggest style lesson you’ve ever learned?
It’s all a question of attitude. It can look chic on them but not on you!
4. Share the secret recipe of how you allure your everyday look?
I often go with basics and add some bold pieces. Sunglasses, a designer bag, colorful shoes, it’s all about standing out from the crowd.
5. What are your 5 must have fashion items that you can’t survive without?
- Trench coat
- High waist jeans
- Denim Jacket
- Ankle boots
6. Tell us 3 things that stands high on your fashion bucket list.
- Chanel Bag
- Hermes Kelly Bag
- Chanel Vintage Necklace
7. What pieces do you love investing in and why?
Bags. I love investing into them because it’s a bold piece in a look.
Shop Gucci bags here!
8. What are your go-to online resource for style inspiration? Who is your style icon?
I love looking at magazine editorial. I would definitely say that my fashion Icon is Kate Moss.
9. What is your everyday beauty routine like?
My routine is always the same. I start with moisturizing my face with my favorite cream from La mer. Then I apply my foundation, concealer and bronzing powder on my cheeks. I apply eyeliner on my eyes and mascara.
10. Name your 5 favorite fashion Brand? What is it about their designs that appeals to you maximum?
Depends on the season but I am currently obsessed with Gucci, Fendi, Acne Studios, Stella McCartney & Prada. Those brands always surprised me and inspire me a lot.
11. What do you think is going to be the big fashion hits for next season?
I think that the handles of your bag are going to be even more important than the bag itself (look at off white or Fendi!)
12. Name 3 other fashion blogs you religiously follow and absolutely love.
- We Wore What
- Peace Loves Shea
- Sincerely Jules
13. What do you make of the advent of online shopping? How has it changed your life?
Definitely, as a person who lives in Switzerland, online shopping changed my way of consuming. I used to buy a lot while traveling, now not anymore. I prefer to shop online from all over the world and get delivered at least I am not overweight at the airport anymore!
14. There’s a fire in your closet. What’s the first item you grab?
Without hesitation, my vintage Chanel belt
15. Let’s conclude off with a few favorites.
• Color : pink
• Trend : colored sunglasses
• Brand : Gucci
• Dress : Slip Dress
• Foot-wear : Over knee boots
The post Bangbangblond Girl Lets You In On Her Style Secrets appeared first on Obsessory Blog.
This post first appeared on Jacques Vert Lace Dress sale | Jacques Vert dresses Mother Bride, please read the originial post: here