As you know I’m away for work in Europe for a few weeks. I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s guest post about staying fit on business travel! We’re performing 12 concerts in 11 cities in five countries. It sounds glamorous but in truth my role on our business trip is pretty busy. I’m working from morning until night, but it’s pretty interesting work doing the logistics of our Concert tour of Europe. I’m definitely fueled by Coffee.
So… confession: the Friday Five linkup snuck up on me. I’m in my hotel room in Dusseldorf and realized that it’s just about Friday here in Germany, and I have barely seen a computer in a few days. I’m fueled by coffee on this trip and not ashamed to admit it. So I thought I’d write a fun little post today professing my dependence on the liquid energy that I’m fueled by this week.
In fact, I’m enjoying lovely coffee drinks in as many locales as I can, and in some it’s just terrible airplane coffee.
1. In Madrid, it was cafe con leche. Again and again. I probably had more milk via this coffee drink that has hot milk added in those three days than I have in all of 2016.
2. In Oviedo, I managed to catch the stomach virus that was going around our group. But before that, I had a delightful espresso at the concert hall during the first half of the concert that kept me going through a late night.
3. In Regensburg, it was terrible airport coffee on a flight, then I made up for it with a quick cappuccino during the concert. We were only there one night so all I saw was the hotel and the concert hall. Zzzzz…
4. In Vienna, the coffee was amazing. I had a Wiener melange and I could literally have that every day.
5. In Dusseldorf, it was latte macchiato. How I love this delicious cappuccino drink.
Of course, there are other beverages being consumed, notably late at night after concerts.
Next stop is Hamburg, where I hope to have more wonderful coffee. We’re only there one night and then it’s off to Luxembourg!
Do you drink coffee? What’s your favorite coffee drink?
The post Friday Five: Fueled by Coffee appeared first on You Signed Up For WHAT?!.