|>>Click here to buy|
Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL486
at a competitive low price online<<
If you have your own juicing machine or blender you can make your own healthy fruit juices or smoothies quickly and easily – it’s fun experimenting with different flavor combinations and a great way of getting your recommended daily allowance of nutrients.
If you are using a juicing machine, it will extract the juice and leave the pulp. If you are using a blender, it will use the whole of the fruit (no pulp left behind) so you get the full nutrient benefit including the fiber.
Remember if you’re using a blender to add liquid to the recipes – you can add water, milk or yogurt to make the drink into a smoothie – just add more liquid for a runnier drink or less liquid for a thicker consistency.
· Use fruit at its ripest for the best flavors & nutrient extract.
· For an extra twist, try adding a touch of lemon, lime or mint.
· With smoothies, try adding milk or yogurt to take away the sharpness of some fruits.
Here are some juice recipe examples to help get you started – feel free to adapt them to suit your own tastes:
· 2 apples & 1 pear
· 2 apples & a handful of blackberries
· 2 apples & a handful of cranberries
· 2 apples & a handful of blueberries
· 2 apples & a handful of cherries
· 2 apples & a slice of watermelon
· 2 apples & big handful of strawberries
· 2 apples & ¼ pineapple
· 2 apples & 1 kiwi
· 1 apple & 2 peaches
· 1 orange & 2 peaches
· 1 orange & 2 pears
· 2 oranges & a handful of cherries
· ½ melon & 2 peaches
· 2 peaches & a handful of strawberries
· 2 nectarines & a handful of blueberries
· 1 grapefruit & 2 slices of melon
· 1 grapefruit & a handful of blueberries
· 1 grapefruit & a handful of blackcurrants
· 1 grapefruit & 1 orange
· ½ pineapple & a handful of raspberries
· ½ pineapple & 2 pears
· ½ pineapple & a handful of cherries
· 2 pears & 1 apricot
· 2 pears & a slice of melon
· 2 pears & 1 kiwi
· 2 pears & a handful of blackcurrants
· 2 pears & a handful of raspberries
As you can see from the above examples, you really can combine a great range of fruits to get some great flavor combinations for a delicious and healthy drink – I’m sure you can think of many more – enjoy!
>>Click here to buy The Big Book of Juices (over 400 blends) with a big 40% discount online<<
>>Click here to buy the Vitamix G-Series 780 Blender, with a nice 10% discount online<<
>>Click here to buy the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 NB9-0901, with a nice 6% discount online<<
N.B. It’s always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional if you have any concerns regarding your health and/or nutrition intake. Check for any contraindications or allergy before consuming any ingredients.
Prices/discounts indicated are correct at time of writing/publishing. E&OE.
- Top Tips on How to Make Your Own Healthy Smoothies
- Banana-based Smoothie Recipes to Help Boost your Energy Levels & Health
- Comparing Vitamix 5300 versus Vitamix 5200 Blender, What's the Difference?
- Comparing Vitamix Pro 500 versus Vitamix Pro 300 Blender, What's the Difference?
- Comparing Vitamix 7500 versus Vitamix 750, What's the Difference?
- Vitamix G-Series 780 Blender, Review
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Review
- Comparing Vitamix G-Series 780 versus Vitamix Pro 750, What's the Difference?
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 NB9-0901, Review
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet NBR-12 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer for Healthy Nutritious Drinks, Reviewed
- Comparing Nutri Ninja Auto Auto iQ BL482 versus Auto iQ BL486 Complete Extraction System, What's the Difference?
- Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL482 for Nutritious Juices & Smoothies, Reviewed
- Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL486 Complete Extraction System, Review
- The Differences Between Centrifugal versus Masticating Juicers Explained
- Preserve More Nutrients with the Hurom HU-100 Masticating Slow Juicer
- Omega J8006 v Omega J8005 Nutrition Centre Juicer, What's the Difference?
- Powerful Fruit & Vegetable Juicer, the Omega 4000 Stainless Steel 1/3-HP Continuous Pulp Ejection Juicer
- Efficient & Nutritious Juicing with a Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- Make Fresh Healthy Juice with a Breville BJEXL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Versatile & Powerful Juicing with a Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer
- Fresh Healthy Juice on a Budget with the Hamilton Beach 67650A Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor
Click here to go back to homepage