What is Aloe Ferox?
Aloe Ferox Herbs, also recognized as bitter Aloe, can normally grow up to a height of 10 feet (3 meters) and is found growing on rock-strewn hills, green fynbos (scrublands in South Africa) as well as on the periphery of the Karoo (the semi-desert areas in the Western Cape Province of South Africa). The physical look of the plants growing in different areas can vary owing to the conditions prevailing in that area. Aloe Ferox bears thick and succulent leaves which are displayed in a rosette formation. The margins of the leaves have spines that are reddish-brown.
The Aloe Gel is made up of about 96% water, and the rest of the plant is composed of over 200 active ingredients that are vital for the proper functioning and growth of the bodies systems. The gel of Aloe Ferox contains 20 of the 22 amino acids needed by the body and 8 of the 20 are essential for the body.
The rejuvenating, moisturising, properties of Healing Herbs Aloe Ferox lend themselves very well to beauty / Skin Care Products. We are delighted to be able to bring you the full variety for all skin types. If you know your skin type, great. If not, there is more information to help you better understand your skin type and what way will suit you.
Benefits of Aloe Ferox
- It has been found that patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome great benefit from aloe Ferox and show improvement if it is taken for 4 weeks.
- Aloe Ferox help to detoxify and support disinfection.
- Aloe Ferox aid to favour an anti-inflammatory action.
- The quantity of bitter sap in a freshly-cut leaf of aloe ferox was about 20 times more than that of aloe vera.
- Apply aloe ferox gel with your favourite moisturizer, every day, and you will be amazed at the results. Just Aloe Gel on its own is a fantastic moisturizer.
- Applying Aloe Ferox gel to your hair after your daily hair routine your will be scalp free of bacteria and itchy uncomfortable skin reactions.
- Aloe Ferox is has used a topical medication for the treatment of first and second-degree burns.
- That’s right; there is Aloe Ferox a juice component. The juice from the aloe ferox may help lower cholesterol and fight Diabetes, according to studies.
- It thus has a superb medicinal potential as a wound healer.
- Aloe Ferox also assist to reduce the microbial growth and action.
- Aloe Ferox is that it helps to alleviate symptoms of many Types of Allergies like Rhinitis and nasal mucous etc.
- This herb helps to soothe Skin Problems, irritation, acne, sun tan and other skin conditions. It also helps to provide a glow to the skin, making it look younger and healthier.
- Aloe Ferox healing herbs contains several compounds which exhibit amazing therapeutic properties and therefore help the healing process on the wounds. It thus has a great medicinal potential as a wound healer.
- It contains hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present; they help with healing wounds and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It prevents UV-induced suppression so the region can heal at a faster rate.
- It is it acts as a natural pain treatment and creates antibodies that our immune system uses to protect us.
- Bradykinase, also present in aloe ferox, helps diminish extreme inflammation when applied to the skin topically.
- In a double-blind, randomized, controlled test of 28 healthy adults, aloe vera latex was reported to have a laxative effect compared to a placebo that was stronger than the stimulant laxative phenolphthalein — making Aloe Ferox a natural constipation relief remedy.
By : Natural Health News
The post Aloe Ferox appeared first on Natural Health News.
This post first appeared on Natural Health News | Natural Health Magazine | Na, please read the originial post: here