Hip Opening Intensive
Are you looking to deepen your yoga asana practice? Open and strengthen the hips for a stronger, lifelong practice? Then join us for our 4 Week Hip Opening Intensive this July! Lead by our lead instructor, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, who will guide the class through a variety of asanas, or postures, designed to open and strengthen the muscles around the hips as well as the hip joint.
The strains of having tight hips have affect in everyday lives – from the yoga mat to work, and into our homes. Whether you are looking for a more effortless rajakapotasana (royal pigeon pose), or simply looking to complete household chores and play with your children with more ease and comfort, then this 4 Week Series is designed for you.
*Note: This series is designed for those who have a well-established yoga asana practice. If you would like to get started in your practice, and haven’t already done so, check out our schedule and start attending classes soon!
This series is not designed for those who are pregnant, pre/post natal, or new to the practice of yoga.
Benefits of Open and Strong Hips
- Improves range of motion and circulation around the hips / lower body.
- Helps to relieve lower back /spine strain.
- Neutralizes the pelvic region.
- Strengthens and promotes better overall posture.
- Prepares the body for deeper, safer back bends.
- Unlock negative emotions and boost creativity.
When is it?
- July 6 – 27, 2017
- Thursday, 6:30 – 7:45pm
- $85 for entire 4-week series
- $75 early bird pricing, effective until June 12, 2017.
- Limited slots available. First come, first serve.
- Sign up here.
The post Summer Hip Opening Intensive appeared first on Aham Yoga.