I admit that I signed up for the March Gainzbox* strictly because it was a Brooke Ence Box. I admit that I was curious about her new apparel line – as well as Gainzbox itself. I decided it would be a worthwhile investment to write a Gainzbox review since there’s nothing like discovering new boxes. Here’s what I received in the Brooke Ence box:
- BE BOLD tank top. I was impressed with the quality of this tank top. It’s a nice cotton blend, perfect for the gym. The male boxes came with a t-shirt.
- Brooke Ence/Paleoethics mug. Yes, I have a ton of coffee mugs. But I still love this one. It’s a standard size coffee mug with Brooke’s hashtag, #itmakesence, on the side. I’ve used it so many times since I got it – it’s my new weekday coffee mug to remind me that I’m a little bit badass for hitting CrossFit before my laptop.
- Prykia Ring (2 pack). There were two rings in the March Gainzbox, one sized for a female, and one sized for a male. The size 6 ring, a soft silicone one, fits great. I actually like it better than my Qalo.
- Kill Cliff Blood Orange. I loved this energy drink! I don’t recall having tried Kill Cliff before. I liked the flavor quite a bit. The Blood Orange is for hydration and recovery.
- Recovery Matrix Tea. This Paleoethics tea has zinc, magnesium, chamomile, and peppermint to help you sleep better and recover from a tough day. I’m always appreciative of teas, and I liked this one. I did feel more relaxed as I drifted off.
- Trifecta Gift Card. This is the only item I’d give a thumbs down to in this Gainzbox review. I love the idea behind Trifecta, which is organic meal plan delivery. But a $25 “gift card” is more like a coupon. The order minimum for Trifecta is $119. I ended up giving away the card because it really annoyed me. If you’re going to include a “gift card,” it needs to be a gift card, not a coupon.
Overall, though, I did like the March Gainzbox, and it did seem like a good value. I might even try the April box.
Do you subscribe to Gainzbox? What’s your favorite part of it?
*This post contains referral and affiliate links. I received no other compensation and paid for the box myself to write this March Gainzbox review.
The post March Gainzbox Review: Brooke Ence Box appeared first on Run Out of the Box.
This post first appeared on Run Out Of The Box - Run. WOD. Asana. Eat. Repeat., please read the originial post: here