Hemoglobin is protein present in the blood. It is rich in Iron and carries oxygen from one part of the body to another part. Cells and tissues consume this blood and act properly. It is also responsible to remove the carbon dioxide from the body. We can increase Hemoglobin if we eat proper nutritional diet.
It is very important to have proper hemoglobin level in the body and it varies from
- 14 to 18 g/dl in men
- 12 to 16 g/dl in women
If the level is not proper then person feel fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness, brittle nails, headaches, bad appetite, and pale skin.
The person is anemic if Hemoglobin level is very low. A person who is deficient in iron, folic acid, B12 and vitamin c have low Hemoglobin.
Ways to increase hemoglobin naturally at home:
- Iron Rich food – Eat iron rich food like black Chana, liver, shrimp, tofu, green leafy vegetables, dates, almonds. You can also take a supplement but only after discussing with the doctor. Be cautious as high iron in the body is dangerous for the body.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin c is used to absorb the iron. Deficiency of vitamin c leads to low hemoglobin. Foods rich in vitamin c are orange, strawberries, lime, papaya, broccoli, tomatoes, and peppers.
- Folic Acid – It is from the family of vitamin B complex. It is required by the body to make RBC ( red blood cells). Foods rich in folic acid are liver, green leafy vegetables, beans, peanuts, and broccoli.
- Apple – Apple is very rich in iron. You can consume either red or green apple skin to get the maximum benefit.
- Beetroots – It is high in iron and folic acid, which are responsible for high hemoglobin level in the body. You can eat raw or make juice.
- Pomegranate – It is rich in iron, calcium, and fiber. It increases the RBC and helps in normal blood flow in the body. You can eat raw or drink juice.
- Use Nettle – Nettle is an herb. It is rich in vitamin b, vitamin c, and iron. You will prepare nettle tea by putting dried nettle leaves into a cup of hot water. Allow it to remain dip for 10 minutes. Then drink at least 2 times in a day.
Avoid iron blocker foods:
Avoid the foods that block the absorption power of the body. Foods like
- Tea, coffee
- Sugary drinks like cold drinks, packaged juices
- Wine, beer
Conclusion – I hope you understand the importance of hemoglobin in body and how easy to have good levels. Only thing is to pay attention to the heathy eating habits and pinch of exercise should be included for long lasting effects.
The post Tips To Increase Hemoglobin Level Naturally appeared first on Health मंच.