Who doesn’t enjoy a tasty healthy protein bar? They’re excellent due to the fact that they are packable, non-perishable and don’t require refrigeration.
The caution to that is that a good healthy protein bar could be quite hard to find. Oftentimes, to earn it taste even remotely tasty, artificial sugars and binders are contributed to the mix which could trigger some significant digestive distress in the future. And also not just that, they are commonly terrifyingly expensive.
But -I have actually obtained some good information. Healthy protein bars could be simply made at house in your own kitchen. By making your very own, you get to manage the components, the preference, and also the portion size. My newest creation below will not dissatisfy you – it’s super simple to earn and also makes use of one of my favorite ingredient profiles – chocolate!
Yields: 12 Servings
- 1 could black beans, rinsed as well as drained
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1/ 3 cup bitter coconut milk (or various other non-dairy milk)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 scoops Delicious chocolate Mint VeganMax
- ¼ unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup dark delicious chocolate chip (could make use of non-dairy carob chips)
- In a high-speed blender, include all active ingredients with the exception of dark delicious chocolate chips and blend till smooth.
- Stir in dark delicious chocolate chips and put right into a pre-greased 8×8 cooking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 25-30 mins or up until a toothpick placed in the facility appears clean.
- Let set in refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting. They also ice up well. Enjoy!
Nutrition per serving:
Calories: 188|Fat: 10 grams|Carbohydrates: 19 grams|Protein: 8 grams