Savory as well as succulent, these Thai-style poultry skewers are quick to earn and also loaded with umami. Marinated in a velvety Peanut Coconut Sauce, these skewers require little preparation and also can be coupled with rice for a very easy and also healthy and balanced weeknight meal.
Quick Thai Chicken Skewers
- 12 wooden or metal skewers
- 3 tablespoons lowered salt, lowered sugar peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons bitter light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste or Sriracha
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless skinless hen breasts, each cut right into 3 strips
- 2 tbsps cut fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped baked, unsalted peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
If making use of wooden skewers, soak in water for at the very least 30 minutes.
Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce and Sriracha in a tiny saucepan over medium-low heat. Chef, stirring frequently, just till smooth and well-blended.
Thread chicken evenly on skewers. Brush peanut mixture over chicken. Let season 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat broiler to high or grill to medium-high. Broil poultry 8-10 minutes, transforming when, until golden brown and cooked via. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Offer with lime wedges.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 3 skewers
Per serving: Calories: 205, Total Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 68mg, Salt: 244mg, Carbohydrate: 4g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 26g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 382mg, Iron: 8%, Vitamin A: 3%, Vitamin C: 3%, Calcium: 2%