Spicy, zesty Buffalo Cauliflower served with a luscious buttermilk-herb dip– everyone will be raving regarding these addictive party bites at your next get-together. Desire much more to like? They are a lightened-up choice to the standard Buffalo wing appetizer, which can amount to 600+ calories in a single serving!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
For the Buttermilk-Herb Dip
- 1/ 4 mug (65 grams) ordinary nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat buttermilk
- 1 tsp sliced fresh chives
- 1/ 4 teaspoon dried out or fresh cut dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
For the cauliflower
- 3/ 4 mug (95 grams) versatile flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (245 grams) nonfat buttermilk or nonfat milk
- 1 big head (585 grams) cauliflower, reduced right into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) hot sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Combine dip components in a small bowl, as well as refrigerate till prepared to serve.
Preheat oven to 425 ° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Location a cooling shelf on top, as well as coat gently with cooking spray.
Whisk together flour, garlic powder and also buttermilk in a huge dish. Add cauliflower, tossing to layer. Shake excess batter from cauliflower, as well as location florets on shelf. Dispose of any kind of staying batter.
Bake 20 mins. Carefully get rid of cauliflower from baking sheet with tongs, and also toss in hot sauce. Return to rack, and cook another 10-12 minutes, or till cauliflower browns on edges.
Sprinkle with parsley. Offer immediately with Buttermilk-Herb Dip.
Serves: 6 | Serving Dimension: 1 mug florets plus 1 tablespoon dipping sauce
Per serving: Calories: 129, Complete Fat: 1g, Hydrogenated fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Salt: 195mg, Carb: 24g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g, Healthy protein: 7g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 545mg, Iron: 10%, Vitamin A: 9%, Vitamin C: 113%, Calcium: 11%