It’s summer. Time to place a little fruit in your salad! This Baby Kale as well as Strawberry Salad from Consuming Bird Food is a wonderful balance of natural and wonderful. Kale is a wonderful alternative to romaine. It’s full of iron, Vitamin K, as well as inflammation combating antioxidants.
To log this dish, search the food data source for: MyFitnessPal Child Kale and also Strawberry Salad
Baby Kale and Strawberry Salad
- 5 ounces Baby Kale
- 2 cups Strawberries, hulled as well as sliced
- 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Mint Leaves, thinly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta
- 1/4 cup dried out Cranberries (fruit juice sweetened)
- ¼ cup roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar or your favorite Balsamic Dressing for topping (not consisted of in nourishment)
Place kale in a big mixing bowl, top with all staying active ingredients and mix well.
Portion right into salad bowls for offering, leading with oil and also vinegar or your preferred balsamic vinaigrette clothing and serve.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Per serving: Calories: 146, Total Fat: 7g, Hydrogenated fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 123mg, Complete Carbohydrate: 19g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugars 10g, Protein: 5g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 174mg, Vitamin A: 109%, Vitamin C: 153%, Calcium: 14%, Iron: 8%