RECIPE: Stone Fruit Chicken-Rice Salad
What do you need?
- 3 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless hen breast halves, trimmed
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 mugs pitted, coarsely chopped nectarines
- 1 cup cooked wild rice, cooled
- 1 mug coarsely sliced pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup cut green onions
- 1/4 mug dry-roasted almonds, chopped
- 3 tablespoons torn mint
Note: This serving is for 4 people.
How do you make it?
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Sprinkle both sides of poultry evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and also 1/4 tsp pepper
- Area hen on a grill rack coated with cooking spray
- Grill for 5 mins on each side or up until done
- Let it mean 5 minutes
- Chop the poultry into lean cuts
- Integrate oil, peel, juice, and also mustard in a big bowl, stirring well with a whisk
- Add chopped, prepared poultry, nectarines, as well as staying ingredients
- Toss all the active ingredients properly
And voilaaa!! You have a low fat and also well balanced meal all set to CONSUME!!!
How several calories would you take in with this?
Good to know!
This low calorie, fruity as well as Healthy dish with a combination of grains and healthy proteins perfect to be taken in during the night to make sure that you get a good portion of healthy protein yet not remain deprived of the precious carbs. You additionally take great quantity of fruits along with this dish so yes, a great combination dish to remain thin and many of all healthy!