After the launch of our website, our youtube channel and this blog we just made a next step in getting our Feanut Financial Model to the people who might need it - entrepreneurs who start their businesses and need help to prepare their financial projections. And need to prepare them fast, in an easy way and without the need to learn all those weird acronyme hype popular among investment bankers such as EBITDA, WACC, IRR or DCF. And you can enroll now with 20% discount for just 24 dollars. Just read further.
So today, our online course that will walk you through the whole process of getting your financial projections from the scratch was launched on Udemy.com. Our course is called Start-up financial modeling for non-finance professional. This course is primarily aimed at start-up entrepreneurs with limited background in finance and accounting.
As part of the course you will receive your copy of Feanut Financial Model - a tool that we developed to make it easy to prepare complex financial projections. Over this course you will learn how to use this model to prepare a professional financial plan, including the financial statements, financial ratio analysis, simplified business valuation and scenario analysis with the use of just a couple of input data that even a regular non-finance guy can understand so at the end of the course you will be able to prepare the finacial plan of your start-up business using our Feanut Financial Model.
|Source: Freeimages.com/Nick Benjaminsz|
- You will understand financial modeling for start-up business
- You will be able to use provided end-to-end financial model to prepare start-up financial projections
- You will be able to create their own start-up financial plan using the provided financial model
- You will understand key data inputs in the start-up financial model
- You will be able to perform quick scenario modeling in the provided financial model
Feanut Model Online Course Promo
The offer is limited to first 100 participants, so do not hesitate and start modeling your business today.