In this video, you will learn how to start a Youtube channel that makes money while you sleep.
I’ll explain how to go about starting a channel that will succeed in making a lot of passive income.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- YouTube Trending
- Google Trends
- SocialBlade top YouTube channels
- theRadBrad channel
- Philip DeFranco channel
- Marques Brownlee channel
- WatchMojo channel
- Focusrite Scarlett Studio Bundle
- Tim Ferriss channel
- Google Adwords
- YouTube community guidelines
- Amazon affiliate program
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
Steps to take:
- Make a list of industries you think you could impact.
- Figure out which of those industries have a surplus of topics (news, reviews, video games, etc.).
- See if others are successful in the same general industry.
- Figure out videos that either inform or entertain viewers that you can produce every other day.
- Get VidIQ and TubeBuddy.
- Make sure you have good audio equipment and a plan for visuals (find examples from other channels).
- Start social media accounts for your brand.
- Aim to rank for popular trends and keywords.
- DO NOT do anything that may get your channel penalized, flagged, or demonetized.
- Make sure monetization is on once eligible.
- Consider affiliate links, ebooks, courses, etc.
- Check analytics frequently and raise the floor for video views, watch time, and income.
This might also help:
Related content you might also enjoy
- 10 Work-From-Home Companies that Pay You Weekly
- 10 Work from Home Jobs that Pay More than Normal Salaries
- 12 Companies that Offer the Most Work-From-Home Jobs
- 10 Websites that Pay You to Watch Videos in 2018
- 12 Easy Side Hustles that Pay You to Drive
This post first appeared on Self Made Success - Creating Success For Entrepren, please read the originial post: here