In this video, you will learn about 9 Pinterest marketing tips for small business in 2017.
Pinterest is an incredible platform for getting traffic and sales for your business if you just know how to use it like the top brands do.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are a few strategies that will help you get more traffic, engagement, brand awareness, and sales from Pinterest:
1. Have vertical images for blog posts
Vertical images are more suited on Pinterest because of the long, skinny column format of its pages. You get more Pinterest real estate with more vertical images.
- Example: Making Sense of Cents
- Another example: SarahTitus.com
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress
- Pinterest image size cheat sheet
2. Share on specific boards with keywords
If you want to have a board where it has all your blog posts, that’s great, but you also need to have keyword specific boards. Using blog categories could be one great way to divide up Pinterest boards.
- Example: Making Sense of Cents Pinterest account
- Another example: Sarah Titus Pinterest account
3. Post 5-30 times per day
You can definitely get away with posting more content on Pinterest than you can with Facebook, Instagram, or many other platforms. Spread pins out throughout the day though.
- Pinterest frequency study
4. Post more in the evenings
The evenings, specifically after 8:00 PM tend to be the best times to post for optimal engagement on Pinterest.
- CoSchedule social media posting study
5. Save your best pins for the weekend
Another thing you’ll find in that same study on CoSchedule is that posting on Saturday and Sunday is when you will get the most engagement on Pinterest.
6. Post more quotes
Quotes do well on pretty much every social platform and Pinterest is no different.
- Examples of top Pinterest quotes
7. Post more infographics
Infographics are basically built for Pinterest. With the long skinny image formats and the type of audience that is typically on Pinterest, infographics have become one of the most shared forms of content on there.
- Examples of top infographics on Pinterest
- Visme for creating infographics
8. Use text on images
If you look at top Pinterest accounts, you will usually notice a trend towards images with some form of text in them. Blog post images with the title in them, quotes, and infographics are examples.
9. Delete pins that don’t perform well
Believe it or not, pins that don’t perform well could drag down your future pins. When you have lots of pins with no engagement, it basically tells Pinterest’s algorithm that your future pins aren’t worth showing to people.
- 9 Reasons You Should Be Deleting Your Pins on Pinterest
- How to Learn Programming for Free With Your Phone 2017
- How to Make a Living on YouTube in 2017
- MONEY Master the Game Book Review and What’s Covered
- 8 Entrepreneur Motivation Ideas for Unlimited Inspiration 2017
- 7 More Business Ideas That Are Easy to Manage 2017
This post first appeared on Self Made Success - Creating Success For Entrepren, please read the originial post: here