Uncapped Earning Potential!!
Investorist is the world’s only global Business-to-Business Off The Plan marketplace with projects in Australia, the UK and soon to be the US. Used daily by Property developers, project marketers, real estate agents and advisors by providing a transparent platform for conducting business. In 2 years Investorist has listed $36 billion in property, with 4,800 plus members and growing. Investorist has caught the attention of media with features in The Age, Financial Review, and Herald Sun, we’ve also expanded into new markets in China, Singapore and the UK. Investorist’s vision is to advance global property professionals through connections, innovation and transparency.
WA Business Development Manager:
You will be an integral part of the exciting future of both property and technology at Investorist. As a Business Development Manager for our WA region you will be supporting the growth of the local market in a solutions based manner and form a vital part of our National Sales Team, reporting directly to the National Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day to day duties include meeting with clients, presenting product information, pitching for new business, converting leads, account management, industry networking, training and handover of products.
- A high level of autonomy, no staff to manage, you are directly responsible for your own outcomes.
- No micromanagement, just a strong drive and determination to produce results and succeed.
- Enthusiastic, driven and solutions based sales style.
- A solid understanding, passion or interest for the property industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous solutions based sales experience necessary.
- Proven track record of building rapport and creating long-term relationships in a Business-to-Business environment.
- Ability to adapt, create and customise sales presentations and demonstrations based on client needs.
- Results oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on closing business.
- Strong communication skills on the phone, email and in-person.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), a CRM and appointment setting is a plus.
- Vehicle transportation is required as you will you will be working from home and on the road.
- Some Interstate travel will be required from time to time.
Benefits & Culture:
- Make your mark within a leading tech start up company
- Long term career advancement opportunities available
- A leadership team that will invest time into your skills and career!
APPLY NOW: by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The post We’re hiring! appeared first on Investorist.
This post first appeared on Buying & Selling Off The Plan Property News And In, please read the originial post: here