Are you too one of those who goes to bed with the sole mission to sleep off instantly but turn up aborting the mission and end up peeking into the Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the list can go on. Well then, “welcome”! join the gang. Today social media is certainly and definitely one of the things that are impossible to ignore. Social media is one of the strongest platforms today to influence the human mind today. Needless to say, social media today is the best way for the growth of a business. Business owners especially make it sure that their business marketing is done through social media as it reaches a larger mass of people in a shorter period of time.
Today 82 percent of the small business owners are using social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. for the growth of their business. Here are the top 10 reasons of how social media helps business in its growth.
- Helps in spreading the word – the first and the foremost thing that social media does to your business is to spread the word about your business amongst the people. But even more important than the exposure, it provides the business owners with the opportunity to grow a relationship with the target audience.
- Popularity in Social Media – well, one thing that goes unbeatable is that Social media is really, really popular. Facebook – which has 1.7 billion monthly active users is the ultimate platform for most of the small business owners, who starting with social media marketing. The marketing is bound to come across all the Facebook users and thus help in the growth of the business.
- Cheap on the pocket – needless to say, that social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are cheap mediums of advertising, as compared to the conventional modes of marketing. The free, organic content may get lost in the shuffle, hence one should take advantage of the low-cost advertising features offered by the social mediums to promote the special offers and content.
- Social Media exists equally among all the age of people – Social Media has defined all age groups. Pew Research Centre study conducted in the year 2015, found out that 65 percent of the social media users are adults. Hence, no matter what the product’s target audience is, the chances are that most of the target audience has already been going through your product.
- Social Media lets you share information with the audience – Social Media like Facebook and Instagram are the ultimate platforms that the customers now look into for getting more information about the business. This is because these sites offer more up to date information to the customers for business. Also, much of the profile can be made public, which means they can also be indexed by the search engines.
- Social Media is the perfect platform for customer service – one of the top concerns for the small business is to provide with a top-notch customer service. Along with this two-way communication, the social media also allow showing instant gratification to the customers. It gives you an opportunity to create a special relationship with the customers and in return help in the growth of the business.
- Social Media users are active – so, how many time do u go back to your mobile and checking out the news feed on Facebook or a new post on Instagram? Well, almost every time it pings right? Or even if we are not in a position to check our social media at that particular time, we make sure that it is done as soon as possible. A study says that on average an adult person checks their social media accounts for 17 times at least in a day! Hence, to put the math together, if you are a new businessman and looking for a place to attract the target audience’s attention, then Social Media is indeed the best place to do it! No second doubt about that.
- Social Media & Email marketing – small business owners have completely changed the game of email marketing. Sharing one’s e-mail newsletters across the social media can help in gaining new audience and followers and create the exact buzz that the owners are looking for.
- Social Media & the competition – it is very important for the business owners, especially the ones new in business to keep a track of their rivals and their business strategies. With social media monitoring, one can gain the key information about their competitors and hence further plan their next step.
- Social Media & Content Sharing – Today with the help of Social Media one can make their content/products reach out to the audience in a very short span of time. All you need to do is to share it on the social media site and it will reach out to the audience instantly.
As we can very well understand that Social Media is playing a very crucial role in the growth of business today. Today when we open our Facebook, Instagram account we can find a variety of advertising or marketing of different products by the business owners which we also end up buying. And often these products prove to be unique and affordable. Well, one such social media app which is turning all our eyes and attention is the Zoutons app. If you haven’t yet checked this out then, I would suggest you do so right now! Zoutons is the ultimate app if one is looking for discount coupons and amazing deals. Be it renowned clothing brands, shopping apps, food delivery apps, electronics, hotel apps, or any other! You name it and Zoutons has a very special deal available for you exclusively! This particular social media app is a very good and effective way to reach out to the customers and grow one’s business. As this is already popular amongst the audience, it is guaranteed that your product will reach out to the maximum within a short span of time!
Hence, waste no time and if you are a business owner who is looking for a cheap and effective platform to reach out to the mass, then social media is your answer.