Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Why Online Job Search Sites Don’t provide the Best Recruitment options

A lot of people now have started enlisting with online job portals to apply for positions on the work platform and jobs hiring. These are called Active Job Seekers who are openly looking for new job opportunities.
Similarly, a lot of firms depend on this pool of job seekers to fill latest job vacancies.
Out of all the employees, only 21 percent are those who are active job seekers. The remaining, 79 percent are passive job seekers. These candidates are open for new jobs but not actively listed in the databases of online job portals.

A few reasons that highlight the shortcomings of traditional online job portals when it comes to the success of your recruitment programs-

  • Incomplete database-

    The database misses a major chunk of job seekers which are passive job seekers. Passive job seekers have great value with recruiters because they are already a part of an active workforce and already have industry insight. This is one of the reasons why recruiters are more inclined towards hiring passive job seekers.

  • Inaccurate information-

    A lot of accounts and information on online job portals have just been made for the sake of it. Meaning, these are not active anymore, one-timer, fake accounts or simply inactive on their online accounts. Therefore, these databases cannot be fully trusted.

  • Not capturing the full potential-

    With online Job Search Sites not updating and optimizing databases according to the change in recruitment patterns and job site requirements, like making databases more passive employment-centric, the full potential of India’s booming economy cannot be captured. India has the largest active workforce among all developing nations and will surpass China’s growth rate by 2020. In such a scenario, it becomes increasingly important that these online job portals update their databases to give an accurate account of employment demographics in the country.

Therefore, because both job seekers and Recruiters rely so heavily on these online job search sites, crowdsourcing websites become increasingly important in order to become better providers of information and opportunities.,

The post Why Online Job Search Sites Don’t provide the Best Recruitment options appeared first on Passivereferral.

This post first appeared on Charioteer Of Future Recruitment, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Why Online Job Search Sites Don’t provide the Best Recruitment options


Subscribe to Charioteer Of Future Recruitment

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription