Power Solution is a solution to the incessant power supply. It gives you the chance to determine the amount of power you want, how you want it and when you want it. There is inadequate and irregular power supply In Nigeria. This affects a lot of commercial enterprises and residential homes. It comes as a challenge to prospective business owners and power solution provider. The ability to have the skill, information to know how to solve power problems for people is a job that is lucrative. It is, therefore, reasonable if you can start up a job that utilizes equipment that can provide a constant power supply for people and residents when needed. Lack of power and low power has caused a decrease in revenue and profits for a lot of businesses in Nigeria. There is a demand everywhere for genuine and productive power solution. And it would be advantageous if investors are given licenses to operate several power solutions in the country.
There are some business centers that operate for just six hours while some operate for 24 hours. The power needs of the company that works for only six hours a day might be greater than the other with 24 hours. Power needs vary; so also power solution type.
Nature acts as a source of power. Our power sources include dams, hydro turbines. and gas flaring. The sun and the wind generate Energy for a lot of equipment which is subsequently converted to electrical energy. It is great if you can start a business providing power solutions. You need to know that quality equipment cannot be compromised. Basically, there are many energy solutions:
1. Solar Panels: The amount of heat in Nigeria is safe enough for solar panels to operate. There are different types of solar panels that can be utilized in residential homes, telecommunication sites, banks and other organizations. Solar panels get energy from the sun as solar energy and convert it to chemical energy in Rechargeable Batteries with the help of the solar controller which is directly converted to electrical energy, used to power appliances.
2. Inverter: Inverter is popular in Nigeria: Inverter helps in converting direct current to alternating current. You require a full voltage to charge rechargeable batteries controlled by the inverter. The available energy will be useful for electrical purposes when you need it. The basic things are you need to know the company that will supply you rechargeable batteries and inverter, so as to be capable of selling and servicing to customers at a reasonable price.
3. Rechargeable batteries: Rechargeable batteries are the most important material for an energy solution. There are different types of rechargeable batteries, the hours it lasts depends on the voltage and ampere- hour rating. The higher the ampere- hour rating the higher the number of hours the battery will use after been charged. It is really important you source your batteries from well-known companies.
4. Laptop Charger: Laptops are easy to carry and normally compatible for its function. Investing in only laptop chargers is very great. There are different manufacturers of laptop chargers which have different power ratings with respect to the laptop`s rating.
5. Phone chargers: There are many phones in Nigeria. Investing in phone chargers is a moneymaking business. There are several manufacturers of phones; it would be normal to get chargers for popular phones for a start.
If you are recognized as a power solution provider, it implies you are satisfying a different class of clients power needs, creating value and earning an income for yourself.
This post first appeared on Https://manunitedclear.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default, please read the originial post: here