I am a big fan of Tim Ferris, the author of the book 4 Hour Work Week. This #1 New York Times bestseller teaches aspiring entrepreneurs how to escape the 9-5 rat race, live anywhere and join the new rich.
His online podcast called – The Tim Ferriss Effect – has been downloaded over 150,000,000 episodes. His message of designing your life by starting your own business has resonated with our generation.
Additionally, he has filmed an Emmy award-winning television show called the Tim Ferriss Experience. All episodes are available for viewing on iTunes.
99Designs: Logos from just $299!
As one of the most prolific and successful entrepreneurs, he knows what it takes to build powerful brands. He uses and recommends 99designs for great logo design at affordable prices. He says, “I have used them for years to create some amazing designs. When your business needs a logo, website design, business card, or anything you can imagine check out 99designs.com”.
Check out the review of my experience getting a logo designed at 99designs
In fact, he has used them for book cover design for his recent bestseller titled, The 4 Hour Body. Plus he uses them for display advertising and illustrations. Often he used the one on one projects to work with specific designers on projects.
Some people come to this page looking for this URL 99designs/tim
How to Start a Business Tips by Tim Ferris
Here are Tim’s quick tips to make your small business launch and succeed:
- Get Super Fans – find the people that will become your best customers and promote your product to their tribe.
- Don’t Cost Less – never compete on price alone. You need a value proposition and point of difference that erases pricing resistance.
- Lean Means Business – don’t try to fix your startup issues with more people or money. Often greater focus will improve efficiency and resolve problems.
- Forget competition – develop a business that has no competition by innovating a new product category or dominating an existing one.
- Make a Great First Impression – snap judgments need to go in your favor. So win over buyers with quality logo design, websites, and brochures that communicate your businesses professionalism.
Brand Identity Package from 99Designs from $599
Brand Building by Tim Ferriss
Learn from a man whose book has been translated into 35 languages and has become his own lifestyle design brand and a household name.
Some people credit him with creating the concept of personal brand, an individual person becoming their own brand. When asked by 99 designs blog about this he replied. “Did Thomas Edison or Henry Ford have good personal brands? One could argue they did, but it wasn’t a goal. In my opinion, a good personal brand shouldn’t be the goal; it should be a side-effect of having good goals and acting consistently.”
Check out my experience getting a logo made at 99designs
Read the latest headlines at home
Builder Construction Company Logo Design Winners from 99 designs
Logo Design 99designs vs Fiverr Test: Bought Both and Compared
Is 99Designs Legit? Is it Worth it? – FAQ Logo Design Contests
99designs vs Design Crowd: Review and Comparison 2018
The post Tim Ferriss Promotes 99designs for Startups Logos and Branding appeared first on Best 4 Businesses.com.
This post first appeared on Small Business Blog For Entrepreneurs And Startups, please read the originial post: here