Job Id: 20200103002
Designation: Trainee – Data Science
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
As DataScientist Trainee/ Intern , you will be doing the following in BFSI (Banking and Finance) or Engineering/manufacturing domain.
• Part of discovery processes with key stakeholders to identify the problem definition at a technical level based on business requirements and define business-specific performance metrics.
• Develop domain knowledge needed for a given project.
• Dive into mining extensive data. Conduct comprehensive data analysis.
• Work with the larger project team to produce fast prototypes or proof-of-concept demos
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences and various KPI’s
• Test & implement various predictive models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Communicate project status and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
Qualifications and Skills for Altair Freshers Recruitment As Trainee:
• Bachelors/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.
• Programming experience using Python and/or R is required
• Strong background in Machine Learning, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis.
• A keen understanding of Data Science workflows and methodologies.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• Unending enthusiasm to learn.
• Relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
• Prior exposure to financial services, consumer packaged goods or business consulting is highly desired
• Experience with Data Visualization tools and Query languages.
The post Altair Offcampus Drive for Freshers | Trainee – Data Science | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PhD appeared first on Myjobsearch.
This post first appeared on Walkin Interviews | Walkin Drives | Offcampus Drives - Myjobsearch.in, please read the originial post: here