It was around this time last year that my Book, “Mind Maps for Effective Project Management”, was released and I am happy to share that the second edition of the Book is now out!!
My intent behind the book has been to get the Project Management community interested in the simple but powerful concept of Mind Mapping and discovering opportunities for applying it along the complete lifecycle of a Project.
So if you are looking for…
- ..better clarity in your project vision
- ..stronger communications
- …enhanced presentation skills
- …greater team commitment
- …robust problem solving
- …harnessing team’s collective intelligence
- ..and much more
….then this Book will help you deliver Projects more successfully by plugging these inherent weaknesses ever so common in the Projects.
A year has gone by and I am indeed glad to share that in this period the Book has evoked serious interest and already featured in:
- The PMI National Conference at Bangalore 2015;
- TechGig Webinar (a Times of India Group Company) viewed by over 1000 people;
- Book Brief in ASQ’s (American Society of Quality) prestigious Journal Of Quality Participation;
- Author Interview at Biggerplate.com (the Biggest On Line Mind Map library);
- Article series in the PMI North India Chapter’s Magazine “Synergy”;
- Innovation Week for PM Professionals 2015 organised by Project Management.com and Effective PM.com;
- Article published in SAGE publication “Journal of Creating Value”;
- World Book Fair 2016 , New Delhi;
- International Book Fair 2016, Kolkata;
- Chennai Book Fair, 2016.
The encouraging response received from readers gave me the confidence to work on the second edition. Following feedback on the first edition, I have included an additional chapter on “Organisational Deployment of Mind Maps” in the new edition, which outlines step-by-step methodology to institutionalise this concept within an organisation.
The Book is available both in Print and an e-book version and comes with complimentary access to soft copy of the Mind Map templates shared in the book.
It is available on all leading online stores (including Amazon.in (@20% Discount),Amazon.com), which can be accessed from here.
View the 2 minute video link to the Book here.
Look forward to your comments/queries!! And Happy Mind Mapping!
For bulk purchases/institutional sales related queries, please drop in a line at [email protected]
This post first appeared on Master In 1 Hour “Mind Maps For Managing Projects”, please read the originial post: here