With VCE exams fast approaching and nervous tension is slowly building especially now with the last of the SACs being completed. All attention turns to the all important exams. Some important tips to help you prepare for those exams.
- Get sleep and rest: Extremely important that you are rested and your mind is clear and focused. The last thing you want to do is try and study when you barely able to keep your eyes open.
- Eat healthy: Like a well oiled machine, your body and brain need sustenance and energy. Short term fixes like caffeine are just that – short term.
- Exercise: Give the brain a break and exercise regularly, if it does not do anything for you, it will get you out of the house and into nature. It will clear your head.
- Have regular breaks: During your study periods, schedule regular breaks. Take 10 minutes out and watch some TV.
- Plan your revision: Prepare a timetable for your remaining weeks and ensure that you do past exams papers in timed conditions.
- Exam Strategy: Pre-determine your exam strategy and practice it during your revision period on past exam papers. Don’t try and wing it, it does not work. You should have worked out a strategy on how you are going to approach each of your exams. For example, in the English exam, consider doing Section C Language Analysis first as you can use the reading time to review the articles, then do Section A (Text Response) and Section B last – CAB process. Practice this during your revision period.
- Practise, Practise, Practise
The post Tips for the Upcoming VCE Exam appeared first on .