Cerrtification Title :
Electric Arc Furnace Foreman
24101 3117 003
Recognition of expertise in ensuring the feasibility of operating the electric arc furnace, ensure the availability of materials operating, the initial coordinate the operation of electric arc furnaces, the lead group in the operation of the smelting and refining of molten steel, ensuring the quality of molten steel in accordance with the specifications, and coordinate the delivery of liquid steel to continuous casting area to meet the standards of quality and safety.
Units of Competency :
1. LOG.OO01.001.01 Conduct Work Reciprocal Communication
2. LOG.OO01.002.01 Apply Occupational Safety and Health Principles at Work Environment
3. LOG.OO01.003.01 Apply Quality Procedures
4. LOG.OO01.004.01 Plan Routine Task
5. LOG.OO02.007.01 Basic Calculation
6. BKS.SM02.012.01 Conduct Smelting Operation
7. BKS.SM02.015.01 Perform Smelting Foaming Slag
8. BKS.SM02.016.01 Perform Smelting Desulfurization
9. BKS.SM02.017.01 Perform Smelting Dephosporization
10. BKS.SM02.018.01 Control Carbon Content of Smelting Liquid Steel
11 BKS.SM02.021.01 Control Smelting Operation
How to get Certificate :
1. Has followed the competency-based training and working in the area of competency units that will be tested at least six months, and having work experience in the area Melter I.
2. Fill out the application and following a series of tests that include written, oral and practical
The post Electric Arc Furnace Foreman appeared first on LSP Krakatau Steel.