Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published advertisement for the posts of 13 Geologist, Class-I, in the Gujarat Mining Service. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 30 December 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Advt. No. : GPSC/2016-17/109
- Post Name : Geologist
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 44 years as on 30.12.2016
- Job Location : Gujarat
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Possess a post graduate degree in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 55% marks obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan.
How to Apply GPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.12.2016 to 30.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.12.2016
Important Links :
- Click here for view Advertisement
- Click here for Apply Online
The post Gpsc Recruitment 2017 for 13 Geologist Posts appeared first on Govt Jobs 2017.