High Court of Gujarat invites application for the post of 112 Civil Judges in High Court of Gujarat. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 31 December 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Gujarat High Court:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of Gujarat High court is 35 against sanctioned strength of 42.
Highlight for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
- Advt. No. : RC/0719/2016
- Post Name : Civil Judges
- No of Vacancy : 121 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44850/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 31.12.2016
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST/SEBC Candidates : 03 years
- Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.500/- for All Other candidates through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.12.2016 to 31.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2016
Important Links :
- Click here for Detail Advertisement & Cash Voucher
- Click here for Apply Online
The post Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 – 112 Civil Judges Vacancies appeared first on Govt Jobs 2017.