Intelligence Bureau IB Personal Assistant Jobs 2016 - इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो (आईबी) पर्सनल असिस्टेंट की 69 वैकेंसी, अप्लाई करने की लास्ट डेट 20 फरवरी
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant, General Central Service, Group‐‘B’ (Non‐Gazetted/Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub‐paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in Age Limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
|IB Personal Assistants Jobs Notification and Online Application 2016|
It has been noticed that some unscrupulous elements are fraudulently inviting applications for various posts in the Intelligence Bureau. Such elements are also alluring the aspirants appearing in various written examinations conducted by IB for providing assistance during the examination and are even issuing fake appointment letters to some of the candidates. The prospective candidates / Job aspirants are, therefore, cautioned not to fall prey to the designs of such unscrupulous elements who are trying to, dupe the unsuspecting aspirants / candidates for their personal gain. Candidates are also advised to apply through the website of MHA only i.e., www.mha.nic.in.
इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो (आईबी) ने पर्सनल असिस्टेंट की कुल 69 वैकेंसी पर रिक्रूटमेंट के लिए 12वीं पास छात्रों से एप्लिकेशन मांगी है। पर्सनल असिस्टेंट का पे स्केल 9,300-34,800 रुपए + ग्रेड पे 4,600 रुपए है। अप्लाई करने की लास्ट डेट 20 फरवरी 2016 है।
- Number of vacancies ‐69
- Pay scale Rs. 9300‐34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600 (PB‐2) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
IB Personal Assistant Essential qualifications :
- 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
- Dictation: 10 [email protected] 100 words per minute.
- Skill test on computer‐transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
IB Recruitment Tentative Schedule :
- Commencement of online applications - 30th January, 2016
- Last Date of receiving online applications - 20th February, 2016 [2359 hrs]
- Last Date of depositing fee - 23rd February, 2016 [till closing of banking hours]
- Downloading of admit cards - 29th February, 2016 [onwards]
- Date of written Examination - 20th March, 2016[1100 HRS to 1300 HRS]
- Date of declaration of result April 2016
- Date of skill test - May 2016
- Date of final result - June 2016
AGE : 18‐27 years :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 32 years of age who have rendered 3
- years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex‐servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Download Detailed Notification of IB Personal Assistants Recruitment 2016 - Click Here
- Apply for IB Personal Assistants - Click Here
The Candidates are advised in their own interest to go through the detailed advertisement before applying and ensure that they meet the required eligibility criteria. Correct information may be provided while filling up the online application and details cross checked before submission. Candidates are also advised to keep sufficient number of copies of the photographs that is uploaded in the application form.
HELP DESK :For online Registration related issues: For payment related issues:
Phone No.: +918287447722
[10:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday to Saturday]
Email : [email protected] Phone No.: 011-23093353
[10:00 AM to 05:00 PM; Monday to Saturday, execpt 2nd & 4thSaturday]