Download Agile Methodology Seminar PPT and PDF Report: Agile methodology can be defined as the process to develop software such as V-Model, Iterative Model, Waterfall Model, etc. It is basically a set of methods and practices that are based on the principles and values expressed in the Agile Manifesto. The whole process depends upon the coordination between the teams for proper utilization of the appropriate practices. This Agile Methodology Seminar PPT and PDF Report is completely free to download.
Also See: Object Oriented Programming (OOP) PPT, PDF Report
Agile Methodology Seminar PPT and PDF Report
All the agile models come with iterations or Sprints that are much shorter in duration varying from two weeks to two months. During this period, the pre-determined features are delivered. The Agile models generally have one or more iterations and deliver the entire project at the end of the last iteration. All the feature in the agile way of working are completed in terms of development, testing, design and rework prior to the end of the process. All the work is performed in the single phase.
Main Features of Agile Methodology
- Alternative Routes
- Differing the stakeholder missions
- Workspace considerations
- Time-boxed iterations
- Motivation of the team
- Enough Planning
Major Benefits of the Agile Methodology
There are endless benefits offered by the Agile Methodology model. We have stated some of them:
- The client’s satisfaction increased because of the rapid and continuous delivery of this wonderful software.
- The major focus of the agile model is on people and interactions instead of process and tools. That result in constant interaction between the customers, testers, and developers.
- Using this methodology, the working software can be delivered frequently, mostly in weeks rather than months.
- A perfect method of communication is a face to face conversation.
- Later changes are welcomed by the model if the requirement arises.
- The business people and developers can have a close cooperation with each other.
- There is a regular adaptation for coping with the changing conditions.
- There is a need of less documentation in Agile as compared to the non-Agile models.
Main Disadvantages of Agile Methodology
Along with tremendous advantages, there are some disadvantages comes with the Agile Methodology:
- It becomes tough for the assessment of the effort needed at the start of the life cycle of the software development during the deliverables of large software.
- The Agile Methodology is deficient in the required designing and documentation features.
- In case, the representatives not fully cleared on the final product they are looking for, then there is a chance of the project to go off the track.
- During the development stage, only professional and trained programmers have the ability to finalize the decisions. That means the new programmers can’t operate on its own without the help of the seniors.
- At the start of some projects, it becomes difficult to estimate the appropriate effort needed.
Also See: Generations of Computer PPT, PDF Report
Presently, the agile methodology is more commonly used in the IT industry. As per the recent survey, the respondents of more than 50% companies practiced the Agile development. No matter what role it played in the industry, there is a need to understand its working and how it is different from other methods of software development.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Agile Methodology
- Agile Development Foundations
- Agile Processes
- Case study – Galaxy
Here we are giving you Agile Methodology Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
Agile Methodology PPT and Seminar Free Download
Agile Methodology pdf Report Free Download
It was all about Agile Methodology Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.
This post first appeared on Study Mafia:Latest Seminars Topics PPT With PDF Report 2016, please read the originial post: here