Post: Business Development Executive
Working Conditions: Timings 10.00 AM 7.00 AM (Monday to Friday) / Saturday: 10.00A.M to 3 P.M
Work Experience: 00-03 years experience in the field of marketing education
Education: Graduate in any discipline,
CTC: Best in Industry.
Ideally a marketing executive is responsible for business development outside the centre as per the centre targets. He would be:
- Responsible to generate awareness of iTpreneur Courses and subsequent career prospects
- Generate a healthy and high enquiry rate from the activities conducted and assist the counselor in converting the same into budgeted enrolments to track the conversion ratio
- Maintain MIS related to marketing activities conducted in a timely fashion
- Will have overall responsibility of profitability, revenue generation, collect database, and generate walk-ins.
- Preparation of monthly, half-yearly & yearly marketing plan.
- Ensure that Branch targets are at a level to meet overall objectives of the organization.
- Dedicated Sales performance against assigned target
- Telemarketing functioning
- Should report to the seniors on daily basis
- Interacting with various colleges, Institutes, Universities or Schools.
- Interaction with Principals, Head of departments, for Fixing seminars or sessions.
- Making business proposals.
- To conduct seminars and give presentation to the students of different institutes and creates awareness among students regarding our Institute
- Fixing miscellaneous indoor & outdoor activities for business development.
- Good communication skill
- Knowledge of educational sector
- Target based job
- Promotion of courses
- Good at dealing with clients (Colleges etc)
- Promoting courses in specific areas of Maharashtra
- Package will be negotiable
- Salary incentives
- Fresher’s may also apply
Interested Candidates can send your resumes to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Career Options After Graduation | ITpreneur Data System Pvt. Ltd., please read the originial post: here