Post: Education Counselors
Working Conditions: Timings 10.00 AM 7.00 AM (Monday to Friday)/ Saturday: 10.00 A.M to 3 P.M
Work Experience: 00-03 years experience in the field of marketing education
Education: Graduate in any discipline,
CTC: Best in Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate and Keep track of enquiries from various modes like emails, telephone and direct enquiries and maintaining the record of the same so that feedback can be taken. Enquiries/leads by telephone, Online etc.
- Responsible for converting Enquiries into admissions·
- Responsible for achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines·
- Regularly follow up for lead generations through tele-calling· Counselling & Career guidance on the company offerings courses.
- Providing information about various courses to the students and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them.
- Maintaining the record of the students joining the course and also keeping a track of the fees to be paid by the students joining the course.
- Good Communication Skills Self-Motivated & Confident approach· Assertive & hard working
Necessary skills include excellent written and verbal Communication Skills, strong organizational ability and the ability to meet deadlines. Experience in college admissions or training institute counselling and computer skills are plus.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of progressive counselling or administrative experience (fresher’s can apply)
- Ability to influence, convince, and persuade
- Passion for work and drive to grow in career
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Industry knowledge would be a plus
Interested candidates can share their profile to [email protected]
This post first appeared on Career Options After Graduation | ITpreneur Data System Pvt. Ltd., please read the originial post: here