RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 – 62907 Posts
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018.
RRB Railway Group D Online Application Form
Don’t miss this golden opportunity as the number of vacancies released are high in number. General candidate’s age limit must lie between 18 to 31 years of age, whereas, for other category candidates, i.e. SC/ST/PWD and OBC candidates age relaxation rules exist. The detailed information regarding eligibility criteria can be checked by downloading RRB Group D Notification 2018 from the official website indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB Group D Notification 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Group D Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancies||62907|
|Official Web Site Link||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
RRC Group D Vacancies @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
If the candidate has qualified 10th Class or ITI from any recognised institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT, then you can apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 before the link expires. Railway Recruitment Board is going to select eligible candidates by conducting the written test to the applied candidates. Pay Scale for selected candidates lies in the range Rs.18, 000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible. If you are interested and eligible for the above recruitment, then apply for RRC Group D Vacancies on or before 12th March 2018.
RRB Railway Group D Jobs Eligibility
Candidates have to fill and submit the form through online mode only; RRB is not going to accept any applications send through offline mode. Fill all the details asked in the RRB Railway Group D Online Application Form and pay the application fee through online mode. General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee whereas SC/ST/PWD Category candidates have to pay Rs.250/-. Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Educational Qualification for RRB Group D Jobs
- Candidates should have qualified Matriculation/10th Class or ITI from any institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. or
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th Pass plus ITI from Institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT.
RRB Group D Age Limit
- The lower and upper age limit required to apply for Group D Vacancies is 18 to 31 years
- OBC and SC/ST/PWD category candidates are advised to check age relaxation rules allotted as per government rules and regulations
Selection Procedure of RRB Group D Vacancies
- Candidates will be selected by conducting written test
Pay Scale & Salary Details
- Selected candidates will get Pay Scale in the range Rs.18, 000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
RRB Group D Application Fee
- General/OBC application fee is Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female application fee is Rs.250/-
How to fill RRB Railway Group D Online Application Form
- Go to the official website of RRB i.e. indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page search for “RRB Group D Recruitment 2018” Notification Link
- Download the Group D Notification PDF and check the vacancies region wise
- Check the educational qualification and age limit details, If the eligibility matches then
- Fill the application form through online and pay the application fee
- Submit the form on or before 12th March 2018 and
- Take a printout of the Group D Application Form and save it for future use
Download RRB Group D Notification 2018 Here
RRB Railway Group D Online Application Form 2018 Check Here
RRB Group D Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply: 10th February 2018
Last Date to Submit: 12th February 2018
If you don’t want to miss any latest updates regarding RRB Group D Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, and Results bookmark our website eexamresults.in. For more Central Govt Jobs follow our job portal.
The post RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply Online for 62907 RRB Group D Vacancies, Check Important Dates appeared first on E Exam Results.