UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus 2018
UPPRPB Police Computer Operator Jobs Syllabus
The officials have uploaded the UP Police Computer Operator Grade A Exam Pattern along with complete syllabus PDF on the website uppbpb.gov.in. All the applicants who have enrolled for the exam must have a complete idea of the test pattern which helps them to guide the correct plan for preparing. Before starting the preparation, they are advised to download the full UPPRPB Grade A syllabus, first start with the topic which you have less knowledge. Applicants need to score good marks to qualify for the vacant posts. The hiring department will filter the aspirants based on the marks obtained in the written examination. So to crack the test; they need a thorough preparation. Download the complete UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Computer Operator grade A Exam Pattern
The selection process for Computer Operator Grade A posts is by online written exam and computer typing test. The UPPRPB Written Exam is of a multiple-choice objective type with 160 questions held for 200 marks. Participants must complete the exam in 2:30 hours (150 minutes). The subjects asked in the exam are from General Knowledge, Mental Ability & Reasoning and Computer Science. For typing test, a passage of 600 words in English and 500 words in Hindi given to the candidate. Hindi Typing performed on UNICODE based In-script key board.
UP Police Computer Operator Grade A Exam Pattern:
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||40||50|
General Knowledge: Current events, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Environmental Studies, Health and hygiene, Basics of Hindi Language,Hindi Grammar, Child welfare, Women welfare, Social welfare, Disaster Management, Sports, Literature, Science.
Mental Ability: Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical Interpretation of Data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
Computer Science :
- Introduction: History, Evolution and Generation of Computers, Organization of Computer system, Hardware, Software, Peripheral Devices, Algorithm, Flowchart and Number System.
- Database Management System: Data organization, File Management System, Database Concepts, Relational Data Model and Basic Concept of Database, Popular Database Management System- FoxPro and Oracle with SQL etc.
- PC software and Office Automation: Office System and Procedure, the need for office automation, Electronic Capture, Storage, Graphics and Graphic User Interface, Electronic Data Interchange.
- Workplace Productivity Tools: Word Processing Tools, Electronic spreadsheets, Electronic presentation tools. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Open Office, Using these tools in English and official Indian languages (Windows, Unix and Unicode Fonts), Exchange of Files across these platforms.
- Computer Networks: Types of networks, Network topology, Risk assessment and security measures and security issues, LAN, MAN, WAN.
- The Internet: Working with internet, uses of internet, Search Engines, e-mail, e-commerce, e-banking and e-learning.
- Boolean Algebra: Boolean operators, Truth Tables, Closure property, Laws of Boolean Algebra, SOP, POS, Karnaugh map, Application of Boolean logic.
- Data Structures : One and two dimensional arrays, Stack and queue.
Computer Typing Test:
|English typing||30 words per minute||15 minutes duration|
|Hindi typing||25 words per minute||15 minutes duration|
UPPRPB Official Site Link
Keep watching our site eexamresults.in for UPPRPB Computer Operator Exam Date and Admit Card release information.
The post UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 UPRPB Grade A Exam Pattern uppbpb.gov.in appeared first on E Exam Results.