The MHT CET 2017 (Maharashtra Technical Common entrance) is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra in order to gain admission in various government and private colleges of India for the admission in the first year of the full time courses. The students who wish to appear for the MHT CET 2017, would need to study for the same in order to successfully crack these examination and get an admission in your dream college.
MH CET 2017 Best reference books
The list of some of the best MHT CET 2017 reference books and study materials for the examination are:
- MHT-CET Engineering Entrance Exam Author: Editorial Compilation
- MHT-CET- (Cd Rom) Author: Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- MHT CET – Chemistry (Marvel) For XII Science Author: Mayur Mehta, Chitra Joshi, Rekha Diwekar
- MHT CET – Physics (Marvel) for XII Science Author: Bapat
- Physics(Volume I and II) by H.C. Verma
- MHT CET – Mathematics (Marvel) For XII Science Author: Hemant G Ainapure.
It is better to invest in some of the best study materials and MHT CET reference books in their latest edition. As the best books are written by the experts of the field to do full research of the questions, paper styles and the course.
- How to crack MHT CET 2017
- MHT CET tips and tricks/last minute [13 tips]
- MHT CET 2017 important dates
- MHT CET Chapter wise marks weightage
These books help the candidates understand the concepts and practice them, so that they are able to attempt more questions in the MHT CET 2017.
MHT CET 2017
This post first appeared on MH CET 2016 Application Form, Dates, Syllabus, Pat, please read the originial post: here