In this article, we are discussing important tips for Crack the GD Experience – SBI PO GD Topics 2018. Candidates can check the GD Experience – SBI PO GD Topics 2018 this website. Dear Viewers as you very well known that State Bank of India is going to conducting the SBI PO GD Experience 2018 for the post of Probationary officers, we have received many experiences and here we have to post one of them as power the demand of our users.
SBI PO GD Experience
Huge numbers of candidates are done with the SBI PO 2018 GD / Personal interview and some are still preparing for the same. Here we are discussing with you all SBI PO 2018 Interview experience as shared by one of our readers. We also provided some important rules which you have to follow. Those candidates who are going to appear for the GD Topics for SBI PO 2018 are also given on our website.
SBI PO 2018 Group Discussion Topics
Key point to Remember:-
- Knowledge about this topic
- How well you are expressing your opinion
- How well you are listening & articulating other points
- How well you are concluding all the points put forward in the group and sharing group overall opinion.
- Command over language – You should have good command over language Hindi or English. Preferably language is English so you should try to express your opinion in English at your utmost best.
Every candidate has good chances of selection and if you will prepare well, you will have good chances of becoming SBI Probationary officer. For GD & Personal Interview or jury will select only those candidates who will select only those candidates who will show leadership skill, ability to handle pressure, good command, over language and updated on current affairs.
SBI PO 2018 Group Discussion and Interview
In SBI PO 2018 you can expect following procedure followed during group discussion:-
- Around 10-12 candidates in a single GD Group
- The topic will be provided by the Jury member or panelist and the topic could be changed if the group is not comfortable with the given topic.
- The questions can be asked to individual participants based on whatever they say during Group Discussion.
- Jury member or panelist of 3-4 people to monitor the discussion.
- If you do not understand the topic and you can ask the panel to make it clear.
- Everyone will be given time to express his/her opinion.
You will be allowed to express your opinion in Hindi as well as English. However, you should try your best to express it in English as it will give you an added advantage. Here we are given some SBI PO GD exam important topics to check. By visiting our website you can easily check from here.
- One rank one pension – should it be implemented or not
- Make in India vs make for India
- Land acquisition Bill
- Financial inclusion
- Swachch Bharat Abhiyan
- Bullet Train in India
- Rise of E-commerce
- Smart phone
In this article, we are discussing tips and important topics which will help you Crack the SBI PO 2018 Group discussion. In the Group discussion, a topic is given from the current affairs and other events to a group of candidates and it is then discussed in the group.
SBI PO GD Exam 2018