upsssc.gov.in, UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2016, UPSSSC Junior Assistant vacancies 2016, UPSSSC 5274 Junior Assistant recruitment 2016, UPSSSC JA latest recruitment 2016, UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2016 apply online now, UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2016 online registration start, UPSSSC Junior Assistant bharti 2016 Notification released, UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2016 application form, UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam syllabus 2016 available here.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply 5274 JA Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in
All the candidates who are looking for govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh, there is good news for all of them. On 3rd February 2016, the UPSSSC junior assistant recruitment 2016 was released. The main motive to release the notification is to recruit vast number of openings. One should check UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak notification 2016, if they are looking for government jobs in UP. They should check the official web portal to know about this recruitment. Full form of UPSSSC is Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission.
Through UPSSSC recruitment, there are total 5274 JA immense numbers of jobs that are obtainable. At the official website upsssc.gov.in, candidates can check category wise post that is available. All the candidates who are interested about the Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant post can check the official notification. To apply for UPSSSC Jr assistant, one should meet the eligibility criteria and fill the online application form which starts filling from 10th of February 2016.
Details about job:
Name of the organization – Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission
Official site – upsssc.gov.in
Name of the post – Junior Assistant (JA)
Total Number of Vacancies – 5274
Category of Job – Government
Location of Job – Uttar Pradesh
Post wise vacancies:
Let’s have a look at post wise vacancies
- OBC – 927 Posts
- ST – 135 Posts
- SC – 970 Posts
- Unreserved – 3242 Posts
- Candidates who want to apply for this post should have passed intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- They should also know both Hindi and English typing. Typing speed should be 25 words per minute.
- Candidates should also have DOEACC certificate with them.
- Age of the aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-07-2016.
Process involved in the selection of the candidates:
The process involved in while selecting the applicants are as under
- Written test
- Typing test
- Applicants who get selected for this job is of Rs 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2000.
- Starting date to apply online – 10-02-2016
- Last date to apply online – 04-03-2016
- Last date to fill the application fee – 02-03-2016
Mode of filling the application form
- The mode to fill the form is online only.
- No other mode to fill the application form will be accepted by the Commission.
How to apply?
Here we are telling you detail by which you can easily apply for this first. So all the candidates who are willing to fill the application form needs to visit the online web portal of the Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission. From 10 February 2016, online forms are available. So one can visit the online web portal from 10th of February 2016 and fill the application form. It’s very easy to fill the form this time as everything is there at the website. Thanks for visiting our page. Keep visiting for latest updates.
Official web site link
This post first appeared on Result Updates 2015 | Result Updates Are Provide T, please read the originial post: here