Students of Class 10th, 11th and 12th at Army Public School – Mumbai, had the opportunity to attend an interactive career guidance seminar on 24th June 2017.
The seminar was presented by Career Counsellor in Mumbai - Mr. Farzad Minoo Damania from Career Nurturer Counselling.
The seminar discussed numerous topics regarding importance of career planning and goal setting, mistakes made by students while selecting career options after 10th, and how to avoid these mistakes. Career options in fields of Science, Commerce and Arts were discussed in detail.
Career Nuturer's Career Guidance Seminar Contents:
- Education boards after 10th – HSC / ISC / CBSE / IBDP / A Levels
- Streams after 10th – Science / Commerce / Arts
- Subjects to study in class 11th and 12th
- Mistakes students make while career selection after 10th
- Importance of career planning and career aptitude assessments
- Career options in Science
- Career options in Commerce
- Career options in Arts
- Other interdisciplinary career options
- Offbeat careers
- Question & Answer session
Here are few snapshots from the career guidance seminar conducted by Mr. Farzad Damania (Career Counsellor in Mumbai – Career Nurturer) at Army Public School on 24th June 2017.
This post first appeared on Career Counselling | Aptitude Test Centre | Career, please read the originial post: here