Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Posts. Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Indian Navy invites on-line applications for appointment in following 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme post in Indian Navy. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 30.11.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Indian Navy pattern of examination, Indian Navy Syllabus, Indian Navy Question Paper, Indian Navy Admit Date Release Date, Indian Navy Exam Date, Indian Navy Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in:
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Latest Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Navy Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme - Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2017:
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank
(a) Height and Weight. Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight as per age. However, relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of areas mentioned below:-
Minimum height standard (in centimetres) after relaxation
Tribals from Ladhakh Region
A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands
Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand
Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions
(b) Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
(c) Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidate’s Born between 02 Jan 1999 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive). Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme:
Sub Lieutenant - Rs.56100-110700/-
Lieutenant - Rs.61300-120900/-
Lieutenant Commander - Rs.69400-136900/-
Commander - Rs.121200-212400/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme:
1. IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam from Feb - Apr 18.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
4. Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
5. A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
6. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
7. Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
8. Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala based on All India Merit and on the number of vacancies
How to Apply for Indian Navy Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
6. Submit the application
7. Take a print out of Recruitment 2017 online application form
Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.11.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2017
3. Date of Examination: Feb - Apr 18
Online Application Indian Navy Official Notification & Application at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in:
Indian Navy Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Indian Navy Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Indian Navy Online Application Form: Click Here to ApplyTo get new updates Like us on FaceBook